Rangers v Celtic - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, jock strap said:

How and why is Aberdeen mentioned in every single thread.

Because fans of other teams that have failed hysterically this season keep on bringing Aberdeen into threads like this.

2 hours ago, OLAS said:

Get a life?  Keep religion out of football ya rocket.  You're part of the problem.   Proddy/catholic shite.  Get yerself tae fuk. 

away and assault an american tourist ya zooomer

21 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Because fans of other teams that have failed hysterically this season keep on bringing Aberdeen into threads like this.

Shifting the blame as per buddy :lol:

some front btw talking about other teams failing hysterically ! :D

11 minutes ago, jock strap said:

But Aberdeen haven't failed. 

2nd favourites for the league. 

Sitting 2nd. 

Bad runs in the cup,but ah well,only 2 teams from 40 odd can win them. 

I wouldn't say we've failed. 

Relegation, now that's  a failure. :P

Edited by dandydunn

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

But Aberdeen haven't failed. 

2nd favourites for the league. 

Sitting 2nd. 

Bad runs in the cup,but ah well,only 2 teams from 40 odd can win them. 

I wouldn't say we've failed. 

Relegation, now that's  a failure. :P

Your stating the obvious there mate.

We've had a disaster season, almost as much as a disaster as Ronny being appointed manager of Celtic.

Mixu is worse, but a club the size of Celtic shouldn't have gambled on him. 

Edited by jock strap

25 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Somebody else brought Aberdeen into it. You might not like that, but it's true.

I'll take the kind of failure that means we can still win the league with 5 games left.

Edited by Rossy

23 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Thanks for reminding me why I left Scotland many years ago. Obviously not much has changed.

Your welcome.  To people with no sense of humour for this instead of hatred.  Good riddance.  It wouldnt make me move from my country.  Sure that was the only reason you left?  Someho  w I dont think it was but may be wrong.

When Billy Connolly mentions billy and tim everyone laughs and rightly so.  When I mention it on here (for a laugh) you get the paranoid numpties who canny take it complaining that this has somehow changed their lives and make them move awyay.....Tax exile likely.

45 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Somebody else brought Aberdeen into it. You might not like that, but it's true.

I'll take the kind of failure that means we can still win the league with 5 games left.

So would I mate :lol:

11 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Paul Paton, the Dundee United superstar has apparently tweeted Rangers are back, no roar today.

Well done fella :(

Aye, we've had a few of them as well. Makes you feel good, eh ?

1 hour ago, jock strap said:

I saw 2 ex Rangers players wellying out the Sash in a pub overseas mate. 

There are plentydecent Rangers fans and you are one of them :ok: 

Cheers mate.  Aye you will always get that and could guess some of them.  Probably down to brain factor plus alcohol..  I dont think there is a gers supporter on here who isnt decent and we all follow Scotland thats for sure.  I am celebrating with a glass of red and a fruit and nut as new job tomorrow.  Just got a video on you tube from a pal of Armadale Cross which has come to a halt with 'fans' doing the huddle.  Motorists dinny look too happy.  I suppose you wouldnt expect a lot of the true blues to celebrate with a fine cognac and a cigar lol. Acht, folk take things too seriously.  Rangers won and the celtic guys I know although spewing recognise that they are entitled to celebrate.  Works both ways with every team.  By the way the cup isnt won yet for rangers.  Hibs scare me how badly they are playing in a weird way!!!

Amazed (especially some well seasoned) Dons fans actually thought / think they can win the league this year. Just before the split I think they were about 32 goals short of celtic on goal difference. At the time if you took that off Aberdeen's GD you had to go down to Hamiltion to get enough. The points gap is flattering to deceive big time this year. Probably down to poor mangement at CFC and better than average management at AFC.

12 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Sky Sports showing that they have fuqk all understanding of Scottish society, boasting about Tavernier's 'WATP 'tweet.

Tavernier needs to educate himself as well.

What's wrong with that?

"we are the people who cheer the boys in blue. A Goal! A Goal! We're ready to acclaim. A Goal! A Goal! To win another game"