Rangers v Celtic - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Any reports on disorder ? 

Apparently the Gallowgate was tasty afterwards ? 

Our village's token tim came up to me in the pub and shook my hand, congratulating me on our win. I bought him a pint. No disorder here. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Piper said:

Well Done Rangers FC on making their 1st Scottish Cup Final. No bad for a club created 4 years ago eh? 

That is brilliant.  Well done you for thinking that up all on your own. Or did you get it from cannytakeit.com?

TUT TUT, you try and give this young club some encouragement and you get abuse?

I've decided If my business goes bust and owes loads of money, I'm going to start a new one and call it Gretna FC. That way it will be the only window cleaning company that's been in a Scottish Cup Final and has won league titles?  Simples!  

Edited by Lone Piper

7 minutes ago, Lone Piper said:

I've decided If my business goes bust and owes loads of money, I'm going to start a new one and call it Gretna FC. That way it will be the only window cleaning company that's been in a Scottish Cup Final and has won league titles?  Simples!  

Just stick to being stupid, mate :ok:

8 minutes ago, Lone Piper said:

Brilliant mate. Next you will be telling me swans can fly!! Get over it and go to bed.  Your team got beaten today by a junior team in your opinion.  Imagine a new team having all those fans celebrating at the end of the game.  The other half said you know what its like in russia.  Moscow.  Get over it, theres always next season x

25 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Our village's token tim came up to me in the pub and shook my hand, congratulating me on our win. I bought him a pint. No disorder here. 

disgraceful behaviour.

he should have spat in your face and shouted Ira and walked out in disgust. That's what I've done all day since walking out of Hampden.

16 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Your team got beaten today by a junior team in your opinion. 

My team played Yesterday? but they did get beat so you're half right...

2 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

The WATP thing isn't bigoted. It just isn't.

It's a an expression of religious supremacy in Loyalist politics , as i've said and cited on this board a half dozen times. Now the point is whether Rangers fans independently created the exact saying with a different meaning. Does it have a Convergent Evolution?

That being said it must be a wonderful day to be a Ranger's fan. A long time coming.

2 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

So it's not bigoted but indicative of bigotry, stunning logic.

It's an expression stating the supremacy of protestants over everyone else. It's so amazingly hilarious though that the sinister side is easy to overlook.

Im canned. 

great laugh with pals both side of the divide. ...

We deserved the win, and if we kept that standard and the rest of Scotland football can keep a similar one its good all rough. A 21 year old Macallan opened tonight. Wooooooo

2 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Our of interest, what village you King of ?

12 hours ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Scott Brown is rotten, absolutely rotten.

He is done. Get him away from the scotlsnd team, thst was brutal.

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Great result and a great advert for the game.

No it wasnt, one pish team beat a slightly better pish team.

6 hours ago, Stu101 said:

What's wrong with that?

"we are the people who cheer the boys in blue. A Goal! A Goal! We're ready to acclaim. A Goal! A Goal! To win another game"

Thats lovely

2 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

disgraceful behaviour.

he should have spat in your face and shouted Ira and walked out in disgust. That's what I've done all day since walking out of Hampden.

??

As for trouble. Came off the motorway at Darnley and the path beside was taped off with 2 police vans there so duno what happened. Every pub im barrhead closed by 10 due to the idiots out and about. Have not missed this shite one bit.

Still can't believe Roberts missed that chance. Griffiths is wasted in the loan striker role. Too often the long ball was played up to him and he has to run himself into the ground. Also I have said it before but Kenny Miller is a superb professional. On more than one occasion I have slagged him off but he keeps on proving me wrong.

Edited by EddardStark