Rangers v Celtic - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers v Celtic

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Mox said:

Brown is and always has been an awful footballer. He's never had any real ability apart from tackling folk and squaring up to folk and his legs are so gone now that he can't even do that. He's a joke but will still be our captain next season and will walk into the national team.

Just wish Brown had moved down South or abroad to bigger better clubs when he left us rather than sign for you and end up the clugger he became.  Huge missed opportunity.

14 minutes ago, giblet said:

Just wish Brown had moved down South or abroad to bigger better clubs when he left us rather than sign for you and end up the clugger he became.  Huge missed opportunity.

The main reason he didn't is because there was never genuine interest from abroad or any big clubs down south, it was a total fallacy engineered by the media.

42 minutes ago, giblet said:

possibly so, but there's no doubt he's picked up an injury that's taken the edge off the physical side of his game (for at least two seasons). If it hasn't returned by the end of pre-season then his time is surely up for the national team. McGinn can go straight in to replace him.

32 minutes ago, Mox said:

The main reason he didn't is because there was never genuine interest from abroad or any big clubs down south, it was a total fallacy engineered by the media.

I am quite sure, given the Celtic transfer policy, that if Celtic had received a decent offer for him, as they have for a number of players over the last 5+ years, then he would have been on his way. That confirms your point about genuine lack of interest from down South. There is also other issues such as his sister and the feeling he is a bit of a homeboy so it's possible he has never asked his agent to look for a club outside Scotland and has been content to remain close to home and family.

14 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Hope that wasn't you that has the fecking massive alloa true blues Union Jack. I was  ashamed to be from the clacks when I saw that at HT :lol:

I wasn't there mate. That flag belongs the bus I used to go on. Ill let the boys know you were asking after them..... :)

15 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Hope that wasn't you that has the fecking massive alloa true blues Union Jack. I was  ashamed to be from the clacks when I saw that at HT :lol:

I always get a bit miffed when you see flags at fir park, like "Motherwell loyal", "bellshill true blues", "Wishaw emerald" etc. etc.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I always get a bit miffed when you see flags at fir park, like "Motherwell loyal", "bellshill true blues", "Wishaw emerald" etc. etc.

The amount of East coast accents in the celtic end was embarrassing.

8 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Big Trophies.

Pretty shit-but at least you wont get the jail for it :lol:

Didn't think it was the old version as nothing been brought up about it. Surely a better verse than big trophies can be thought up.

Edited by kirkintoddy