New Celtic Manager - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Lennon touting himself for a return is all over the media at the moment...

Seems to me he was asked a question (the news broke during a news conference he was in).

Lennon is quoted as saying "I would definitely be interested. I'm not promoting myself for it but giving an answer." and "I'm not promoting myself for the job, I'll leave that to the powers that be.  But if I get the chance to speak to the Celtic board then I will."

Hardly "touting himself for a return" all over the media.

Neil Lennon in "Gets asked question and provides honest answer" shocker.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I think this helps Celtic. It'll ensure the players are a bit more focused, as they know the guy they're not playing for is leaving. 

Yeah, cos that's what always happens when it's announced a dead duck manager is leaving at the end of the season. 

Still, even if Celtic lose every game left, Aberdeen will still find a way to bottle it. 

7 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Based solely on how good a manager I think he is, I would be quite pleased at Lennon coming back to Celtic.

He beat Barcelona, don't you know? 

25 minutes ago, aaid said:

Yeah, cos that's what always happens when it's announced a dead duck manager is leaving at the end of the season. 

Still, even if Celtic lose every game left, Aberdeen will still find a way to bottle it. 

I believe the proper vernacular is to "Dons it"

23 minutes ago, Chief said:

Anyone on this board can say you know fuk all until you prove it, until then, you look like an attention seeking knacker. 

I've seen others take a pasting for saying they have knowledge of something on here before so I should have known better. However I've no need or desire to prove anything to some randoms on a message board.

42 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Come on then.... are you happy with the 'appointment' then??

If they get it over the line then yes.

21 minutes ago, slasher said:

I've seen others take a pasting for saying they have knowledge of something on here before so I should have known better. However I've no need or desire to prove anything to some randoms on a message board.

Ah you just want the attention of said ransoms, fair enough. 

35 minutes ago, slasher said:

The board get the definate new man over the line as in signs a deal or is it a team of managers that you are referring to and you are happy if they get it over the line as in win the league?

41 minutes ago, slasher said:

What odds was it you said you got?

8 hours ago, Debian said:

You shouldn't prejudice people based on their Religion...  However, no, it isn't - Wiki says he's from that background, doesn't mean he is one... Tut Tut Tut you

What a sad little man you are. Perfectly suited to support the most bigoted team in the country by a country mile.