New Celtic Manager - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Then once the appointment is confirmed,you'll obviously post the betting slip with the ridiculous odds and your winnings??

I cant wait to see the betslip and the massive winnings, shame he wont share so we can all make some money, or he could be talking pish

Getting Lenny back would be a huge backwards step for the club, not that I wouldn't have him as the gaffer for footballing reasons however we have the huns back and having Neil back would just further reignite the sectarian issues between not just them and us but Scottish football in general.

21 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

At Celtic his style was anything but negative. We scored loads of goals and also beat many decent teams in Europe,

Sorry, I wasn't in any way suggesting it was negative. I just meant his football certainly wasn't attractive or stylish which is another criticism I've heard of Delia. 

1 hour ago, Pool Q said:

Lennon was looking very debonair and svelte at his golfing day yesterday.

Clearly Loch Lomond. Anyone would think that he'd been in past Parkheid, agreed terms and then gone for 18 while Lawell breaks the news to Ronnie and then the press. 

10 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Did your lot not throw a whole urn of boiling hot tea all over him just because he is a Tim?;)

I've got to be honest, the folk who stole his unicorn went too far. 

15 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What a sad little man you are. Perfectly suited to support the most bigoted team in the country by a country mile. 

Sad because I was highlighting someone thinking his religion should be an issue.  You're the bigot Humpy.  

You're similarly creaming yourself because you think it was his religion.

On 21/04/2016 at 8:30 AM, Cove_Sheep said:

F*ck off.

It's true. Individual wilful denials have zero affect on reality.

Just the contents of this thread contradict the statement.

Since the problem isn't as big or vocal, best just ignore it, deny it's happening, and blame others.