LA Vintage t-shirt re issue - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

LA Vintage t-shirt re issue

joecraigfanclub

12321334_497024280481903_295580660347036

Following of from a request from a TA member on Facebook, I am having the above t-shirt re produced as part of our vintage range. Aye right.

The wording will be the same with a couple of additions and an edit here and there.

They will be available from next week as either a v-neck or a round neck. If you would like to pre order one, please gift £13.50, the price incl p+p, to the following paypal address la99999@btopenworld.com

Please state the size you want, the type of collar, v-neck or round neck, and your address

They will be posted first class from the middle of next week.

• 4 weeks later...

George, 

Sincere apologies for the delay but it is down to an issue with the supplier then me being away when he delivered the t-shirts. i have the t-shirts now. They will be bagged up tomorrow and posted air mail to you, first class to everyone else in the UK.

I can only apologise for the delay as I had expected them sooner and also to be in position to post them immediately but unfortunately it did not pan out as I would have liked.

Regards,

Kevin