Where's everyone staying - Page 5 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where's everyone staying

spud1982

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

12 of us flying Edinburgh to Southampton, Thursday morning, night in Alton, great wee friendly town and boozers between Southampton and London. Mini bus up to Holiday Inn West nr Acton on Friday morning . Kilburn High Road all day, then up to Wembley. Rosyth T.A. ( spare twin room at Holiday Inn West, £118 Friday 11th)

Edited by The Bunnet

On 1.10.2016 at 0:58 PM, hairyhaggis666 said:

If anyone is still to book. The Charlotte guest house in West Hampstead is a really good cheap and cheerful option. In a nice area with local bars and restaurants. Close to Jubilee line tube station which goes to central London or Wembley in 10-15 minutes

I stay there for two nights

28 minutes ago, robbo cop said:
53 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

Just changed to the ST Athans Hotel. 5-10 minutes walk from Kings Cross/St Pancras.( Good rates for rooms) Doing Thursday and Friday on my ownsome. Let me know if anyone nearby going for some beers. Will be arriving around 8.30pm Thursday.

Judd Hotel Bloomsbury. 5-10 minutes walk from Kings Cross/St Pancras.( Good rates for rooms) Doing Thursday and Friday on my ownsome. Let me know if anyone nearby going for some beers.

20 hours ago, AnSa said:

Me and my old boy staying with a pal in Tooting! Really not looking forward to trying to get back there before dawn on the Saturday! 

Tooting & Balham has some quality places to go out. You'd be better going there straight after game than fannying around in the centre.

1 hour ago, Alan said:

Tooting & Balham has some quality places to go out. You'd be better going there straight after game than fannying around in the centre.

I'll keep that in mind. Just worried it'll be a nightmare getting back on the tube at Wembley!