Where's everyone staying - Page 6 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where's everyone staying

spud1982

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are staying with daughter and grand-daughter in Stoke Newington, which is the posh bit of Hackney.

One bus from Euston Station to within 100 yards or so of the door, so no problem getting into town from there.

Probably get underground from Euston Square to Wembley and back!?

On 20/10/2016 at 8:43 PM, AnSa said:

I'll keep that in mind. Just worried it'll be a nightmare getting back on the tube at Wembley!

Should be fine.

The crowds leaving Wembley are normally well managed and the last tube isn't till after midnight, with Jubilee line running 24 hours on a Friday and Saturday.

Nothing like getting away from Hampden!

8 hours ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Make sure the heating works in your room...  I was in there last weekend for few nights and they were having bother with the systems, it was absolutely freezing

Cheers for that. Will probably be too aled to notice LOL

On 22/10/2016 at 7:23 AM, Goozay said:

Should be fine.

The crowds leaving Wembley are normally well managed and the last tube isn't till after midnight, with Jubilee line running 24 hours on a Friday and Saturday.

Nothing like getting away from Hampden!

Tend to just shuttle them and let you join other tube services away from Wembley so first 2/3 stations after tends to be pretty hectic. Well organised and staggered pauses down Olympic way to stop crushing in the Station.

I am staying in Holiday Inn express Dunstable and driving to official stadium carpark around 3pm. Anyone in the area wanting a lift to and from stadium contact me.