Windows 10 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/05/2016 at 11:34 PM, exile said:

Came back to my sleeping PC to find Windows 10 apparently installing itself, uninvited

Restarted itself and started loading files and preparing to invade my computer, 1% at a time

Is this really happening - are they really moving into we've pestered you for weeks, now f--- you, w're gonna install ourselves anyway phase?

Anyway during the 2nd installation phase I turned the computer off and it seems to have 'failed to install' - ha ha - back to old version of windows

is this what it's going to be like from now on?

Is there no option to say either 'OK' or 'F--- the F--- off and stop f---ing installing f---ing shit on my computer'

I don't think I can ever remember hating a company/corporation/brand as much as Microsoft. Other than Bing.

Happened to my parents laptop, even if it does get through the full installation you have two weeks to undo it, there is instructions online. Pretty simple if not a pain in the arse

• 3 months later...