1,200 - Page 2 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

1 hour ago, Dandydon said:

Has it not been updated? I just checked and am on 5 points. 12.00 next Saturday if there are any tickets left, very poor if I'm not actually on 5 points just now though.

Your points will be updated personally (I went to Prague and now have a point more than I did before), but the table has not been updated yet so the table gives a false picture - maybe they want to get as many members as possible before they publish the total membership.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

Your points will be updated personally (I went to Prague and now have a point more than I did before), but the table has not been updated yet so the table gives a false picture - maybe they want to get as many members as possible before they publish the total membership.

I'll be on the same number as before so wasn't sure, but as you say they could be,nay, will be hiding the fact the the uptake has been so poor  this time around 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'll be on the same number as before so wasn't sure, but as you say they could be,nay, will be hiding the fact the the uptake has been so poor  this time around 

I never had one to lose in Prague so I definitely have one more than I had before Prague, but yes surely the table should be updated to reflect the current membership.

4 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Pretty slack that we are in late April and had a game last month and no update on our members website. Kinda wonder what our membership fees goes on, cause it ain't a 10 minute job updating the website.

J

You would have thought the ad for the Denmark game would have gone ny now.

On 22/04/2016 at 5:24 PM, Falkirk TA said:

Pish poor allocation, thought they would have secured us more tcks than that.

Don't think that's even 5% of the grounds capacity???

Booked up for this one (am a 5 pointer) It's going to be interesting

Ground capacity is 26,700 - why did they agree to play there if the stadium can't cater for the number of away fans that want to go to a friendly!

On 4/22/2016 at 5:19 PM, Donaldo87 said:

Good point...would be too much for the SSC to provide such info!

Looking at a stadium plan. Id imagine its a bit of the bottom tier behind a goal, a bit of a top tier behind a goal and a bit of main stand

tribunes_saint-symphorien.jpg

Stade Saint-Symphorien

Will the 3 sections not be all in the 3 tiers of West Stand ? 

14 hours ago, diane0805 said:

Ground capacity is 26,700 - why did they agree to play there if the stadium can't cater for the number of away fans that want to go to a friendly!

Because all the bigger stadiums in France are preoccupied this summer.

be a home end ticket for me, only on 5 points but highly doubt it will even reach 6 pointers.  Be my first time in the home end since Holland game where we lost 3-0 2009.

A really poor allocation - expected supply to meet demand for this one!

I reckon all six pointers will be ok and some 5 pointers. I'm on 4 points and have no chance - the home end it is!

On Saturday 23 April 2016 at 9:06 PM, scottincarlisle said:

Stade Saint-Symphorien

Will the 3 sections not be all in the 3 tiers of West Stand ? 

That was my initial thought, but the opposite end (two tier) has the official away section's (part upper tier; part lower; the former right above the latter).

Suspect we'll get those + a bit on the side.

20 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

£15.00 was for recorded delivery I think?

I like how they make this the automatic option from the drop down box! I noticed just before buying my tickets and changed to standard post.

What drop down box?