1,200 - Page 3 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, deecie said:

What drop down box?

The drop down box to choose between collect in person / standard post / recorded post?

I booked tickets for both games and mine was showing £15.00 (£7.50 per game) the same as you but changed the drop down box to standard post and that changed the carriage fee to £4.00

1 hour ago, clarky1606 said:

The drop down box to choose between collect in person / standard post / recorded post?

I booked tickets for both games and mine was showing £15.00 (£7.50 per game) the same as you but changed the drop down box to standard post and that changed the carriage fee to £4.00

Bugger missed that oh well never mind. 

23 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Bugger missed that oh well never mind. 

I bet there are a few on the same boat! I fell for it for last months game and only noticed the drop down box this time when going back to the ticket purchase page for the 2nd time.

The SSC ain't daft. Making recorded post the automatically delivery option will mean many will fly through the ticket purchase stage and buy their tickets without noticing they have been stung for additional postage costs. That'll re-coup some dough for them I am sure 

3 hours ago, deecie said:

Tell that to the 24 people on 7-10 points who miss out.

Was thinking that myself, was there not something similar with the Czechia tickets were X-number of people could have missed out in the first wave of everyone had purchased?

Thats me managed to get a £16 France ticket and an Italy brief. Collecting both, I'm not subsidising the greedy SSC fûckers anymore than I have too

Edited by DoonTheSlope

18 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Was thinking that myself, was there not something similar with the Czechia tickets were X-number of people could have missed out in the first wave of everyone had purchased?

Thats me managed to get a £16 France ticket and an Italy brief. Collecting both, I'm not subsidising the greedy SSC fûckers anymore than I have too

As far as I can remember from the Czech schedule & now the France one, it doesn't actually say guaranteed. Sale should have started on 8-10.

2 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

As far as I can remember from the Czech schedule & now the France one, it doesn't actually say guaranteed. Sale should have started on 8-10.

Agreed should have been 8-10.

It does say on the sales schedule after the guaranteed sale tickets will be made available to each level subject to availability. 

7 hours ago, ScottyAlba said:

Agreed should have been 8-10.

It does say on the sales schedule after the guaranteed sale tickets will be made available to each level subject to availability. 

Yup. Unless our ticket allocation isn't exactly 1200? Pretty unfair if some 7 pointers get tickets and the 10, 9 and 8 pointers potentially missing out. 

5 hours ago, Byrne2711 said:

Yup. Unless our ticket allocation isn't exactly 1200? Pretty unfair if some 7 pointers get tickets and the 10, 9 and 8 pointers potentially missing out. 

based on the attendance of the ground if we got 5% we would be entitled to 1335 tickets. 1200 going on public sale with 135 going to sponsors, players allowance etc.

I am guessing the SSC are confident of 2 things 1) 1200+ of the 1224 on 7-10 points won't be going to the game and 2) they won't need all 135 spare for sponsors etc. so could subsidise anyone on 7-10 points with those if they somehow missed out

it's all ifs and buts if as we don't know the facts though...

1 hour ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

We want to buy home end tickets close to the away end . Does anyone know which part of the ground the 1200 Scotland tickets are for ?

I was wondering same - I looked at Metz next home game and unavailable sections (assumed away sections) are at the very right of the East Stand upper and lower level (P&Q I think from memory) and a slither of the very far end of the North stand (furthest end from East stand).

Obviously don't know how many tickets they are giving to the away fans for the league game but it might tie in with what someone mentioned earlier?

So maybe R&S would be the best bet in East stand.....would have to double check though. Metz website was playing havoc with my laptop!

No idea about the most expensive seats though (are these the tickets totalling 100?)......might be a slither of the South stand nearest to the away fans?? That would be Trib. Sud section A.

9 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

http://30thxe9.jpgIMG]

We are in grey section. Note also the tiny grey section of stand at side of pitch next to away end. Those will be the 100 tickets.

Thanks Dalgety Bay - seems my guess was spot on! What I wasn't spot on about is the ticket window.....I thought 7-10 pointers had one day....then 6 for a day....5 etc. Oops!! Putain!!

My confiidence of getting ticket has diminished now that I have to wait a further couple of days!!