1,200 - Page 4 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

60euros for those seats is a disgrace

They are €42 for a league game but that is second division. Don't know if that means our price is reasonable - probably means that the €42 is a bit steep for a 2nd Div match.

If you really want a laugh (or cry) at prices......go to the VIP Packages section on the FC Metz website........you do get a lot.......but eye-watering!! http://www.fcmetz.com/sites/default/files/pdf/franceecosse_brochurevipbdc_2.pdf

For the cheapest package, €344.84 inc VAT, you do however get met by "hôtesses".....so I would refer judgement on the price until I fully understood what this entails!

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

You've got to assume that the bulk of 10-7 pointers will have bought by now. 

J

Yes, I would assume that is the case, or taking the gamble to wait for their mates on lower points number to come up so they can get tickets all on the one order to save on postage.

21 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

You can see a limited number for 5 pointers.

Asked the SFA today about a waiting list for when the tickets get returned from the harvesters.

Usual feeble response:

Thanks for your email.

We will not be creating a waiting list for the France match so we would suggest that you just keep in touch with us nearer to the time of the match but as you say, with such a small allocation, we very much doubt that we will be able to help.

Im still weighing up my reply back....

12 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Asked the SFA today about a waiting list for when the tickets get returned from the harvesters.

Usual feeble response:

Thanks for your email.

We will not be creating a waiting list for the France match so we would suggest that you just keep in touch with us nearer to the time of the match but as you say, with such a small allocation, we very much doubt that we will be able to help.

Im still weighing up my reply back....

I'd go with:

Thanks for your reply.

I appreciate that the allocation we received is outwith your control.

Kind Regards,

Mazziessc (Part-time fan).

I was thinking more:

Thanks for your reply,

The reason the allocation is so small is because you agreed to play in a stadium with a small capacity, given the larger stadiums in France. This could have been handled better.

I understand you did a poll of fans that were travelling then did he haw to negotiate a sizeable allocation.

I was only asking to be contacted IF a ticket is returned. 

Regards,

Mazziessc.

** Ps ignore Deecie, He's ill informed.**

25 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

I was thinking more:

Thanks for your reply,

The reason the allocation is so small is because you agreed to play in a stadium with a small capacity, given the larger stadiums in France. This could have been handled better.

I understand you did a poll of fans that were travelling then did he haw to negotiate a sizeable allocation.

I was only asking to be contacted IF a ticket is returned. 

Regards,

Mazziessc.

** Ps ignore Deecie, He's ill informed.**

You do realise that the bigger stadiums in France are otherwise occupied this summer?

12 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

You do realise there is 6 stadiums in France with a bigger capacity than Metz that aren't occupied this summer? 

You may be surprised to learn I don't keep a list of French stadiums by capacity or a diary of French stadium availability.

I do however have a ticket for France v Scotland.

We were invited to play France in Metz and accepted. Any problems you have you should bring up with the French SFA.

The Scottish FA are such a thoughtful bunch that 6 days prior to the game in Metz they've agreed a fixture against a top team where everybody is guaranteed tickets.

17 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

You do realise there is 6 stadiums in France with a bigger capacity than Metz that aren't occupied this summer? 

I think the stadiums in Strasbourg (which is only fractionally bigger than Metz) and Montpellier are in need of a major face lift....What are the other 4 stadiums? Even though "Stade Chaban-Delmas" is not listed as a venue, that is because there has been a new stadium built in Bordeaux for the Euros

10 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Four minutes past twelve: all tickets sold out.

Reckon I got the last one, but still looking for one for Mrs P.  Any of you elite harvesters want to pass one on? ;)

I must have just got in there before you.