1,200 - Page 6 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

8 minutes ago, kevymac said:

Another one her Graham........even nearly feked it up by starting to mess about with card details (in my stress), instead of clicking saved card.......Eeeejit...But Le Booooom!!!!....

Me too!! Pesky saved card button!!  B) Another bit of drama was due to two of us simultaneously accessing site - thought it would be a real rush to buy - when I got through to what I thought would have to be a one chance quick checkout....I was getting error message saying we had two items in basket.....couldn't figure it out then had to cancel and buy again.....glad they were still available, but got same error before realising we had to cancel the basket items on other tablet!!! Phew.....Le Boom aussi!! :beer2:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted to have got a ticket, sitting at my work a nervous wreck!! Didn't like my saved card details so had to manually input my Mastercard details vigorously,  so relieved, thought I was onto plums, and now......Relax......well......relax some more.....I am at work after all!!! :spin:

9 minutes ago, Dandydon said:

A 5 pointer now a 6 pointer, happy days, surprised at how easy it was.

Yes - seemed to be easy and confirmation email received........in normal circumstances that would be it......right?!

Funny how the middle price tickets were the only ones available? I thought the mst expensive ones would be last to go???

2 hours ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Been busy at work and only had the opportunity to try this morning.  Hibsed it.  On 5 points and have booked up to go, but don't think I'll make the effort if I can't get to the match and just take the hit on the flights.

Not fancy the French ticket public sale??? Maybe your Amsterdam address would help although apparently they do e-tickets. You won't be alone sitting in sections (R&S) beside away section (P&Q)! Shame to take hit on flights when tickets should be failry easy to obtain??

Ragin' Faffed about yesterday trying to get hold of one mate and didn't want to book 'til I got him. Said he was in this afternoon and now all tickets gone! He can get his own soddin' brief next time as that's me and the boy lost a point! Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhh!

On 29 April 2016 at 11:45 AM, deecie said:

You may be surprised to learn I don't keep a list of French stadiums by capacity or a diary of French stadium availability.

I do however have a ticket for France v Scotland.

We were invited to play France in Metz and accepted. Any problems you have you should bring up with the French SFA.

The Scottish FA are such a thoughtful bunch that 6 days prior to the game in Metz they've agreed a fixture against a top team where everybody is guaranteed tickets.

Stunning :lol: