SSC - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC

McTeeko

I opted out of receiving emails from the SSC last year as I was fed up of receiving guff - women's football etc ?

With the qualifiers starting up again in a few months I'm trying to opt in again on the website but I can't see where to do this.

Already emailed them, no reply (or maybe they did, but as I've opted out.....)

Anyone help? ??

5 hours ago, DundeeDave said:

There's an option on the 'My Account' tab of the SSC members website to update your email address, then there's a 'use to contact me' button, must be that.

Ok ta, I'm sure I've tried that with no luck though ?

32 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I always phone if  I have any issues. I had email issues a while back & it was down to being on the system as a supporter not a ssc member.

Ok ta, I'll give them a call on Monday. 

according to last year's ATAC/SSC meeting minutes http://www.associationoftartanarmyclubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/MeetingSummary-10-Nov.pdf , come May (this Sunday) there will be an option to set email preferences so that we can opt out of the marketing.
I am already looking forward to the test case when someone doesn't get emails about ticket sales for away matches because they were at the end of an email about the Scottish women's under 11 team playing against Lapland,  information about the Hebridean Cup Quarter Finals (sponsored by Budweiser - a future SFA partner) and your chance to tweet/instagram/snapchat in for a competition to win the chance to enter a competition to win a rugby ball signed by Ruth Davidson.

On 29/04/2016 at 11:59 PM, tartanmartin said:

according to last year's ATAC/SSC meeting minutes http://www.associationoftartanarmyclubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/MeetingSummary-10-Nov.pdf , come May (this Sunday) there will be an option to set email preferences so that we can opt out of the marketing.
I am already looking forward to the test case when someone doesn't get emails about ticket sales for away matches because they were at the end of an email about the Scottish women's under 11 team playing against Lapland,  information about the Hebridean Cup Quarter Finals (sponsored by Budweiser - a future SFA partner) and your chance to tweet/instagram/snapchat in for a competition to win the chance to enter a competition to win a rugby ball signed by Ruth Davidson.

Where can I enter this competition?

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I'm running it. 

You need to send £25 to my PayPal and that gets you in. 

Better than a Western Union account, then I would have been suspicious

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

Bargin. Can I enter more than once ? :D

Yes 

9 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Better than a Western Union account, then I would have been suspicious

Mocking or attempting to mock an official ssc competition will lead to a potential ban. 

Strike 1

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes 

Mocking or attempting to mock an official ssc competition will lead to a potential ban. 

Strike 1

I can only appologise I was caught up in all the excitment