Reporting Scotland Tonight - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reporting Scotland Tonight

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Jesus Christ, what a shambles.

Willie Rennie being a bawbag, then Johann Lamont being herself. Just get this election over, its comical stuff at times.

I switched off after the pig scene, what was he saying?

He has been quite entertaining. I think he is trying to emulate Boris but doesn't have the intellect to do it properly. 

Governments are better when Lib Dems are involved.

Lib Dems are back to their best.

Will be better than last election results.

He is having a great campaign.

The guys a bawbag, cant feckin stand the wee weasel.

And yet my MSP Ken Mackintosh claims that there is nothing wrong with the "first rate" news service that Reporting Scotland provides. <_<

Wullie Rennie is a charlatan who should be working at a dodgy used car dealership.

On a related note, the eight Liberal MP's in the Commons are such a sorry shower to watch. At the moment they are trying out a strange balancing act - cuddling upto Labour but at the same time, not being too critical of the Conservatives. They are still genuinely convinced that they will be part of the next government.

Carmichael in particular is amusing to watch. He looks genuinely looks terrified at having to sit near the SNP MP's after the whole Frenchgate carry on :lol: One thing I've noticed is that he hasn't dared criticise the SNP directly at all in the Chamber. He knows what's coming if he does ! 

Tim Farron has been totally ineffective in the Commons and is widely regarded as a joke leader of a joke party by many Conservative and Labour MP's. Many walk out of the chamber when he begins a speech. 

jackie bird is a slimy cow - tried to tear Harvie a new one last night with badgering questions on his and party's stance on independence - whilst pro union numb nut Rennie gets a cosy wee chat from BBC England pro-union representative

nothing has changed :banghead: