Celtic win the league - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic win the league

24 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Lasley appears to have got 2 yellows?

Presume one for the foul, and one for his involvement in the afters?

Not seen it, just appears that way. Maybe that's what annoyed his teammates?

He got a straight red for the tackle, as far as I could see.

2 hours ago, wee-toon-red said:

Crazy talk. McLean's a great player who will only get better. Not so fussed about Reynolds mind you.

Agreed.

If McLean had any common sense (or a decent agent) he'd be off somewhere else.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Lasley appears to have got 2 yellows?

Presume one for the foul, and one for his involvement in the afters?

Not seen it, just appears that way. Maybe that's what annoyed his teammates?

The ref ran over with the yellow,but didn't show it after the linesman joined in.

It was a straight red shown. 

1 hour ago, jock strap said:

Technically correct.

The main word being 'yet'. 

Exactly but the way it was talked about today and the players were acting would suggest they have won it.

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

The ref ran over with the yellow,but didn't show it after the linesman joined in.

It was a straight red shown. 

Aye, fair enough. Wasn't there, and not seen it yet. Just showed 2 yellows on the livescore app.

:lol:

Just seen the Lasley challenge. Not a great challenge, but never a straight red! Seems the reaction of the Aberdeen players got it upgraded from a yellow.

Shinnie put in a similar challenge on ainsworth and didn't even get booked.

9 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

I can't stand McLean. He's close to Lustig in the cowardly, cheaty stakes.  Flatters to deceive. No work rate, no heart, no desire. 

Am I being harsh?

He's easily the most technically gifted player in that Aberdeen team, I would take him at Celtic in a heartbeat.

6 hours ago, Kirk said:

Exactly but the way it was talked about today and the players were acting would suggest they have won it.

I think it's something like 55 goals Aberdeen have to score more than Celtic, who need to drop points etc.

Technically correct, but there is more chance of United avoiding relegation and Mixu getting manager of the season than this happening.

15 minutes ago, jock strap said:

I think it's something like 55 goals Aberdeen have to score more than Celtic, who need to drop points etc.

Technically correct, but there is more chance of United avoiding relegation and Mixu getting manager of the season than this happening.

Would be happy for all that to happen.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

He's easily the most technically gifted player in that Aberdeen team, I would take him at Celtic in a heartbeat.

He's hugely gifted. That just makes it worse. I'd had a few drams last night and know I'm being harsh on him. He lacks heart though and I don't think that can be addressed.  I think Stewart is every bit a skillful but with a little bit of added pace.