Relegation Monday - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Relegation Monday

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of morbid curiosity, I think I'll tune it. 

It'll be like watching one of these Channel 5 programmes where they make really fat khunts give up lard pies and lose 75 kilos. 

Awful viewing, but amazingly satisfying. 

2 hours ago, Rossy said:

Out of morbid curiosity, I think I'll tune it. 

It'll be like watching one of these Channel 5 programmes where they make really fat khunts give up lard pies and lose 75 kilos. 

Awful viewing, but amazingly satisfying. 

You mean I could have got money from Channel 5?

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

Morbid curiosity?  If Aberdeen were getting relegated I'd have the party hat on, the party poppers ready and the champagne out. At least do us the honour of being delighted at our pitiful demise. 

Not for me. 

I enjoy the Tannadice games too much to be all that pleased about United going down. 

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

Not for me. 

I enjoy the Tannadice games too much to be all that pleased about United going down. 

You're no fun.  I'm blazé enough just now to assume that normal service will be resumed in a year or two, so enjoy it while it lasts.  We collapsed in a year, I'm hoping we can recover as quick. 

Easily the worst team in a poor quality league. Deserve to go down and hopefully means the exit for stephen thompson. Selling mackay-stevens and armstrong was his ratner moment.

I usually buy a few united for kids season tickets but never this season as I couldn't put bairns through that.

At least it will let the fun out of our shadow for a time.

16 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

It would be hilarious to relegate your bigger city rivals. Slagging rights for years although I think united winninG the league at dens IS slightly better.

Possibly but thats long gone and Utd are a mess, Id be delighted if I was a dundee fan atm

I couldn't care less who pumps us to send us down.

Lets get the season done and dusted and hopefully get the club re-structured from the bottom to the top.

If it takes more than one season, so be it. 

The comedy value for the fun must be the best thing for them since they last won a major trophy, well, for those of them who can remember it.

For the rest of you, enjoy and good luck next season. :ok: 

10 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Absolutely.  I would be funny if they hibsed it up like hibs a couple of seasons ago.

Great day. They all turned up in party hats with green balloons and printed invitations to their "relegation party".

90 mins later what was left of them trailed out of Tynecastle tails between their legs, balloons burst and party hats trampled before spiralling into their own freefall relegation party which has lasted 2 years so far.

#lifewithhibs

1 hour ago, neil r said:

Great day. They all turned up in party hats with green balloons and printed invitations to their "relegation party".

90 mins later what was left of them trailed out of Tynecastle tails between their legs, balloons burst and party hats trampled before spiralling into their own freefall relegation party which has lasted 2 years so far.

#lifewithhibs

:ok: It was hilarious.

1 hour ago, neil r said:

#lifewithhibs

:ok: It was hilarious.