Relegation Monday - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Relegation Monday

38 minutes ago, Redz said:

Ach, I know mucker!

It's still 'you're' though ya feckin daftie! :lol:

Just keep drinking would be my advice...........And stop feckin 'donsing' it by bringing AFC into a relegation thread FFS ! ;) 

'Enjoy' yer hangover pal, catch you soon.......:P

I know mate, sausage fingers. 

I've got nothing else to offer just now. The fact some of you bites makes me feel that wee bit better, that helps !'

:sing: I belong to Glasgow....

Edited by jock strap

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Apart from you obviously. 

Your team is down and you're concerned about the 2nd place team. 

Says it all really. 

Piss poor effort.

Boring.

Like your club.

wannabe champs. 

39 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

As funny as it is that Utd have gone down, do you think you'd be any more coherent just now if the roles were reversed?

Well said mate.

Timing in these circumstances is down to the individual.

enough said.

36 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes. It's a Monday night and I would have work the next day. 

I take drink driving quite seriously. 

Can't imagine what you'd be like drunk. 

Your a charmer mate. 

1 minute ago, jock strap said:

Only a couple of years before your last title win.

take it you weren't born for either ya wean ? 

I was yeah. 

Born for that either?

To accompany what?

More nonsense,I assume your small absence from the thread was you walking home from the bar?

44 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Apart from you obviously. 

Your team is down and you're concerned about the 2nd place team. 

Says it all really. 

Big mouth says it all really. 

I like a load of the AFC fans I've met through this board, real quality men who epitomise class.

You might learn this in years to come. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I was yeah. 

Born for that either?

To accompany what?

More nonsense,I assume your small absence from the thread was you walking home from the bar?

Yawn.

your a bitter man with no class.

Timing in banter is a class you don't have.

I fell foul but learnt from AFC men with class.

classless fella. 

1 minute ago, jock strap said:

Big mouth says it all really. 

I like a load of the AFC fans I've met through this board, real quality men who epitomise class.

You might learn this in years to come. 

You quoted this one earlier. 

You obviously thought of a better reply,(or so you thought anyway).

Maybe time to put the bottle down and put the Internet to some better use at this time of night, don't you think?

Maybe go watch Dundee Utd season highlights season 2015/16. 

Then by 23:30,you can be in bed sleeping. :ok:

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Again,that makes absolutely no sense at all. 

I like sad Jock Strap,he's funny. 

Ahhh, you getting all sentimental now.

I'd like a pint with you. Just before bed. Saves me counting sheep.

3 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Yawn.

your a bitter man with no class.

Timing in banter is a class you don't have.

I fell foul but learnt from AFC men with class.

classless fella. 

I've nothing to be bitter about at all. 

Toure the only angry one here,calling strangers mugs,classless and a big mouth. 

Real classy. 

Just like that time you were rolling about when you beat us 3 zip. 

Top guy you are. :ok:

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I've nothing to be bitter about at all. 

Toure the only angry one here,calling strangers mugs,classless and a big mouth. 

Real classy. 

Just like that time you were rolling about when you beat us 3 zip. 

Top guy you are. :ok:

Angry ? Hardly. Upset at my club being relegated at the home of my rivals ? Who wouldn't be. 

BTW, it's you're. Capital Y could be included if you desire.

You lot ( certain good lads exempt ) think you can 'apply' yourselves into every thread and you wonder why your disliked.

Some of the phrases used are better than foul language don't you think ? Are you easily offended ? I believe you to be a man who distributes comments without fear of retribution. How wrong am I ? Who knows. 

Wow. I had a laugh at your lot getting pumped from us ages ago and you still bring that up ! 

Even Rossy ( top fella ) discussed with me direct about that but you've brought this up :lol: 

Your showing a touch of class tonight. Enjoy my clubs demise, I can laugh, and certain people will state about it personally, the people who know me.

Got a lot of mates from here and the years of following Scotland. Wouldn't class myself as a 'top guy', but would feel easy travelling alone on a trip as I have done on many occasions.

Good luck next season btw...you'll need it...just like us. 

Personally I'm looking forward to East Road rather than Victoria Road, East End Park instead of Caley Stadium and Cappielow instead of Firhill. 

And Tannadice instead of Dens Park. The stadia in the Championship are better than the Premiership in general. 

7 hours ago, jock strap said:

Angry ? Hardly. Upset at my club being relegated at the home of my rivals ? Who wouldn't be. 

BTW, it's you're. Capital Y could be included if you desire.

You lot ( certain good lads exempt ) think you can 'apply' yourselves into every thread and you wonder why your disliked.

Some of the phrases used are better than foul language don't you think ? Are you easily offended ? I believe you to be a man who distributes comments without fear of retribution. How wrong am I ? Who knows. 

Wow. I had a laugh at your lot getting pumped from us ages ago and you still bring that up ! 

Even Rossy ( top fella ) discussed with me direct about that but you've brought this up :lol: 

Your showing a touch of class tonight. Enjoy my clubs demise, I can laugh, and certain people will state about it personally, the people who know me.

Got a lot of mates from here and the years of following Scotland. Wouldn't class myself as a 'top guy', but would feel easy travelling alone on a trip as I have done on many occasions.

Good luck next season btw...you'll need it...just like us. 

I'll think you'll find that Aberdeen are more often than not brought into threads by non Aberdeen fans attempting to have a dig. 

Like the Leicester one last night,can't remember who did it,Jock Strap I think it was. 

Fear of retribution?? I made a comment about a rival being relegated and you've made a character reference of me and admittedly,not very offensive ones,called me all sorts. 

I'm having a laugh at you lot getting pumped,but you don't seem to like it,are you the type of kid that likes to laugh at people,but as soon as it happens to you,you pick the ball up and go home? If you dish it out,you have to be prepared to accept it I'm afraid,that's how I see life  

What the does travelling alone on a Scotland trip have anything to do with this? More bizarre ramblings. 

Edited by dandydunn

Quality thread where despite Aberdeen fans barely saying a word, we've all been branded classless :lol: 

Anyway... I for one am disappointed that Utd have went down. I guess being a bit younger i missed the fiercest era of the Aberdeen/Dundee Utd rivalry, so i don't really have a strong dislike for them. Tannadice is one of the best away games of the season, so i'll miss that next year. 

The Championship next season should be very competitive, with possibility of Hibs, Utd, Falkirk, Raith, Dunfermline, QOTS, Morton all looking at the top 4 spots and a chance of promotion.