Setting up an online sweepstake for charity? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Setting up an online sweepstake for charity?

Anyone got any experience of this?

I'm currently raising funds here for Prostate Cancer UK (doing the Berlin Marathon), and I've had a though that it might help if I was able to offer folk the chance to win some cash in return for donations.

In terms of fundraising, those football scratchard things are usually pretty good, so was wondering if there was anywhere you can setup an online version that would collect the stake, pay the winner etc.

Hopefully someone on here will have experience of this sort of thing and be able to point me in the right direction!

11 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

I'm currently raising funds here for Prostate Cancer UK (doing the Berlin Marathon), and I've had a though that it might help if I was able to offer folk the chance to win some cash in return for donations.

In terms of fundraising, those football scratchard things are usually pretty good, so was wondering if there was anywhere you can setup an online version that would collect the stake, pay the winner etc.

Hopefully someone on here will have experience of this sort of thing and be able to point me in the right direction!

Set up a bonus ball scheme?

Say £2-£5 a number,winner takes 20% and 80% to the charity?

12 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Just checked out your link and good on you for doing this.

Worthy cause and I'll be happy to make a small donation shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 9:32 PM, fringo said:

Just checked out your link and good on you for doing this.

Worthy cause and I'll be happy to make a small donation shortly.

Thanks!

I've found something which seems suitable.

If anyone on here is interested, here is what I've setup - wee competition that should provide some fun/interest in the Euros this summer