Neil Oliver - It's now official - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Neil Oliver - It's now official

If he is old enough to remember then he should be able to recollect the red tories were the joke lying party who sold Scotland short at every turn. Which they still do to this day.

I thought "It's now official" was him coming out as a gers supporter.

You can just feel the hatred and anger spewing out of a man who has lost control. We should cut him a wee bit of slack because he needs to go through this angry man in denial phase before he can move on to the phase of accepting the "inevitable". 

Tom Devine is fond of saying that the future is not his period which is understandable for a historian. 

Sounds like Neil Oliver has a real problem with the present as well. 

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

Tom Devine is fond of saying that the future is not his period which is understandable for a historian. 

Sounds like Neil Oliver has a real problem with the present as well. 

Is Neil Oliver a historian?

He's an archaeologist.

Actually, he's a presenter of shite BBC licence fee funded tv shows, which is how he made his millions that afford his the spare time to write keech like that.

And allows him to get interviews where he goes about calling the Yes campaign a cancer in Scotland.

He's a poisonous cúnt.

13 hours ago, Capital Saint said:

"To my way of thinking, you can only have one referendum on any given topic — and we’ve already had it."  He'll no be voting in the referendum on 23rd June then?

so we never had two referendums on Devolution in Scotland ..... clown of a man looking for a response ... ignore the bait and the troll he is nothing more than a nomark

We tried to hire him to open an event a few years back. Don't remember what, but it was for a few hours and giving a short speech. His management company came back and said it would cost £3,000. Wtf. I'd expected about £500.

3 hours ago, Lamia said:

We should start learning not to give these people the reaction they so crave!

I'm not so sure? I think it might help the Independence cause for folk to see how full of bile and spite that these folk are.