Alcohol Reviews - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, jock strap said:

Derisively ? 

I'm clearly no up to date with aw these new drugs. 

:whistling:

It's not to dissimilar to the sort of noise someone would give when given mascarpone cheese in a cheese and ham toastie. 

:D:lol:

I'm on a train so should be concentrating on stops instead of TAMB. Either that or make sure Fringo is about to keep me company and remind me to look up every now and then. 

Was getting a bit fed up with lager so have been trying out a few different ciders recently. Morrisons have a really good selection which work out at £1.50 a bottle with the outlaws discount card. 

Favourites are Chaplin and Corks or Suffolk Aspall. The former is a bit drier and has almost a white wine after taste to it. SA is very light. 

Another I enjoyed just the other day was Thistly Cross although that was in Wetherspoons. 

On 21 May 2016 at 8:34 PM, Angus_Young said:

Was getting a bit fed up with lager so have been trying out a few different ciders recently. Morrisons have a really good selection which work out at £1.50 a bottle with the outlaws discount card. 

Favourites are Chaplin and Corks or Suffolk Aspall. The former is a bit drier and has almost a white wine after taste to it. SA is very light. 

Another I enjoyed just the other day was Thistly Cross although that was in Wetherspoons. 

Thistly Cross is different gravy. Fantastic range of Ciders.