Mellieha to stadium - Page 2 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mellieha to stadium

2 hours ago, stephie said:

can you put 3 of us down for this also - we are also staying in Seabank. 

Update on this bus

Tartan Queen - 13

Willie Miller's Tache - 1

Hank 62 - 2

Broomhall Scot - 4

Swindonroyal - 2

Linda Black - 3

Stephie - 3

That's 28 of us now. Cost at the moment is 7 euros pp with the odds going to TASA. There are still 25 seats left.  I am now going to start collecting money so that I can at least get the bus booked as payment requires to be made at the time of confirming bus (although this is provisionally booked). The company wants this firmed up and paid by the end of next week (Friday, 8th July) at the latest. Converting to sterling as at today's date is around £6 so payment will be at £6 pp and details for payment are as follows:-

Paypal - imeachan@blueyonder.co.uk

If you could make the payment using the ‘Friends and Family’ option, this means no charges for either of us.

However, if you prefer to send using the ‘Goods and Services’ option, you’ll need to increase your payment to ensure the amount that reaches me, is the amount I’m advising.

This is something for YOU to decide and not for me to tell you :).

Just to reiterate anything over will be handed to TASA as this is a not for profit bus and nobody goes free.  If you can let me know once payment has been made I will send a confirmation to you to let you know that it has been received.  I will also keep you updated of the time and exactly where we are leaving from (this will be up to the bus company but it will be somewhere around the bay).

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further update on this bus

Tartan Queen - 13

Willie Miller's Tache - 1

Hank 62 - 2

Broomhall Scot - 4

Swindonroyal - 2

Linda Black - 3

Stephie - 3

Rhuri Paton - 3

31 now on bus - 22 seats left. Payment as above now due asap in order that I can get bus paid by Friday, 8th July.

Many thanks

Hi guys,

I have received a payment of £24.00 (4 seats) from Linda E. Morrisey into my Paypal account. Can whoever this payment belongs to please let me know so I can allocate this against your name.  This is the only information I have.  I have also put this on the FB page.

For those still to pay can you let me have payment asap as bus requires to be paid by Friday, 8th July at the latest.

Many thanks

That's what I thought but didn't want to assume!! Many thanks for payment and letting me know :) 

Tartan Queen - 13 - Paid

Willie Miller's Tache - 1 - Paid

Hank 62 - 2

Broomhall Scot - 4 - Paid

Swindonroyal - 2

Linda Black - 3 - Paid

Stephie - 3

Rhuri Paton - 3

Received £18 from Stephie, many thanks. Updated list. For anyone still needing to make payment please let me have this no later than Friday, 8th July. Many thanks

Tartan Queen - 13 - Paid

Hank 62 - 2

Swindonroyal - 2

Linda Black - 3 - Paid

Stephie - 3 - Paid

Rhuri Paton - 3

Received £18 from Rhuri Paton, many thanks. Updated list. For anyone still needing to make payment please let me have this no later than Friday, 8th July. Many thanks

Tartan Queen - 13 - Paid

Hank 62 - 2

Swindonroyal - 2

Linda Black - 3 - Paid

Stephie - 3 - Paid

Rhuri Paton - 3 - Paid

2 hours ago, Swindonroyal said:

Swindonroyal just sent payment now. 

I have received payment twice from you! 2 payments of £12.00 - £24.00 in total. Can you let me know how to return one of the payments to you and I will return this today

Updated list as follows

Tartan Queen - 13 - Paid

Hank 62 - 2

Swindonroyal - 2 - Paid

Linda Black - 3 - Paid

Stephie - 3 - Paid

Rhuri Paton - 3 - Paid

Many thanks to all who have paid. The bus will be paid today and I will let you all know once confirmation of time and location asap.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, Marco44 said:

I'm staying at the DB resort and Spa hotel in Mellieha. A few of us going the the game if we get tickets. Would be interested if anyone organising a bus to the game. 

Hi, as I have had to organise a 53 seater bus, as there were too many for mini bus, I have spare seats available and if you get tickets and are still interested just give me a shout. The seats are £6 pp return from around the bay area (exact location and time still to be confirmed with bus company) with the balance going to TASA.

Updated list as follows

Tartan Queen - 13 - Paid

Hank 62 - 2 - Paid

Swindonroyal - 2 - Paid

Linda Black - 3 - Paid

Stephie - 3 - Paid

Rhuri Paton - 3 - Paid

Many thanks to all who have paid. The bus has already been paid and I will let you all know once confirmation of time and location asap.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now had confirmation from bus company and have sent a pm to all those who have paid. The bus will be leaving at 6.00 p.m. and for those waiting to see if they get tickets and have now been successful give me a shout if your still interested in booking seats on the bus :) 

Sorry guys and gals copy of an e-mail just received from bus company :(. I have however asked if it would be ok to put carry outs in the boot of the bus for having outside the ground but still await a response. I will let you know once this is received and hopefully that shouldn't be a problem. At least we will have sounds :).

Dear Irene,

I would like you to inform your clients that no drinks or any kind of bottles are allowed on the coach on the 4th September please.

Thanks & Regards,

Pauline Camilleri

Paramount Coaches 

Updated list as follows

Tartan Queen - 15 - Paid

Hank 62 - 2 - Paid

Swindonroyal - 2 - Paid

Linda Black - 3 - Paid

Stephie - 3 - Paid

Rhuri Paton - 3 - Paid