Scottish League Play Offs - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish League Play Offs

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falkirk did what Falkirk do. They are a nightmare side to play against.  Best of luck to them in order we get an easy team like Killie down in the Championship next season. (That's if their finances don't implode first).

16 minutes ago, giblet said:

Falkirk did what Falkirk do. They are a nightmare side to play against.  Best of luck to them in order we get an easy team like Killie down in the Championship next season. (That's if their finances don't implode first).

Hibs finances can't be that healthy either. Third year down means no parachute payment. Might need to sell the likes of McGinn if an appropriate offer comes in...

4 minutes ago, The Giant said:

Hibs finances can't be that healthy either. Third year down means no parachute payment. Might need to sell the likes of McGinn if an appropriate offer comes in...

Lol. 2 cup final runs will see us plug the gap but if we don't go up next season...

29 minutes ago, giblet said:

Straws. Clutching. 

32 minutes ago, giblet said:

mmmmm!  Your tears are absolutely delicious!  So salty and warm! :wub:

5 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

mmmmm!  Your tears are absolutely delicious!  So salty and warm! :wub:

Ach it was your Hibs bashing that brought that out in me! 

May I take this opportunity to say that I wish no misfortune to Killie fans apart from that Bassa Scunnered.

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Cracking Championship next season -Hibs, Killie, Dunfermline, St Mirren, Dundee Utd, Morton, Queens, Morton, Raith, Dunbarton.

Should be interesting. 

Morton putting two teams forward? Interesting way to double their chances of promotion! ? 

8 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Note I said "now" asleep! ?

I stand by my earlier prediction. Hibs will get promoted and, regrettably, I think that would be a good thing for our game. I would love to see "Stubbsy" make an arse of it but, alas, he won't.

My reverse psychology worked a treat I see. ;)

Bob McHugh seems to have a knack for late goals recently. Well done Falkirk - they will be an asset to the Premiership if/when they beat Killie. Very resilient team with some talented players.

The end of the Hibs careers for the likes of Cummings and McGinn surely?

39 minutes ago, jimstroma said:

Great result, thought our heads went down after conceding a penalty, but we managed to pick it up and score 2 wonder goals. Good luck in the cup final Hibees!

None taken. ;)

If Hibs don't win the cup, "Stubbsy" would surely walk and try and win his treble somewhere else.

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Morton putting two teams forward? Interesting way to double their chances of promotion! ? 

Come on it was late on a Friday night. Rather than Mortons B team Ayr Utd to come up and there will be some cracking derbies too.

Edited by Och Aye

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Killie 4/7, Falkirk 5/4 according to McBookie.

Since being introduced Premiership playoffs have been bad news for the favourites though...

Only a complete idiot would have considered Rangers to be favourites last season. 

Genuinely think these ones will be close although I fancy Killie just to nick it, perhaps in extra time.