Scottish League Play Offs - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish League Play Offs

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I was talking about the playoffs for all the divisions since the SPFL was formed. I think I read somewhere that Hibs were the only team from a higher division who have failed to win out in the playoffs. I couldn't be ersed checking it out though, so I could be havering mince.

Well this season East Stirling, Cowdenbeath and Livingston have already been relegated via the playoffs. Not looking good for Killie :(

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, jimstroma said:

Club have not announced allocation, rumours that we are getting 4500. Killie will only get North stand at Falkirk Stadium approximately 2000

4500 is the capacity of the Chadwick Stand so that sounds about right. Going to be a huge crowd by the looks of it...

2 hours ago, stocky said:

Was thinking that today

Killie 4 times v Ayr

Killie 4 times v ST Mirren ( always a big crown home and away)

Killie 4 times v Morton

and 4 times v Hibs....

or 4 times c ICT

or 4 times v Hamilton

or 4 times v Ross County

or 4 times v motherwell

Where would the bigger crowds be.

ok the Ugly sisters would not be coming to Rugby park, but loadsa Killie guys dont go those games anyhoo.

Would be interesting to compare next years crowds with this years( add in 2 Rangers games) , if Killie go doon.........

QOS too, always a good trip down the A76.

It would be a great league but really tough to get back up and I don't know what effect a lengthy spell outside the top flight would have on the club...

59 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

QOS too, always a good trip down the A76.

It would be a great league but really tough to get back up and I don't know what effect a lengthy spell outside the top flight would have on the club...

We are both forgetting Dunfermline as welll.

Regardless if it's Killie or Falkirk in it, the Championship will be a cracking league next season.

The last couple of seasons have had some novelty value, but the fact that you could make a case next season for almost every team in the league (maybe with the exceptions of  Dumbarton and Ayr) being there or thereabouts will give it an extra something.

I hope that it gets the same media coverage, and that it isn't now just ignored because Rangers have managed to get out of it. I'd like to think that Alba will show quite a few games.

Edited by Rossy

8 hours ago, Rossy said:

Regardless if it's Killie or Falkirk in it, the Championship will be a cracking league next season.

The last couple of seasons have had some novelty value, but the fact that you could make a case next season for almost every team in the league (maybe with the exceptions of  Dumbarton and Ayr) being there or thereabouts will give it an extra something.

I hope that it gets the same media coverage, and that it isn't now just ignored because Rangers have managed to get out of it. I'd like to think that Alba will show quite a few games.

All about viewing figures innit, and with that in mind I doubt it will be. 

2 hours ago, jimstroma said:

How many tickets have Killie sold for Sunday? Falkirk are requesting more tickets as they don't look like having any for general sale. Glad they gave season ticket holders a day to get tickets.

Not sure. I'd expect 8k+ home fans at least. 

I'll be heading along to the 2nd leg next week. Really looking forward to it. 

I reckon a narrow Falkirk win on Thursday, which will set up the 2nd leg nicely. Falkirk to win on aggregate by the odd goal. 

Wanted to go to both games, nightshift thurs and wouldnt get to work in time and golf outing then the gfs wee sisters 21st on sat suggests i wont be in a fit state sunday. We shall see though