Scottish League Play Offs - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish League Play Offs

It wasn't just confusion with someone posting online that led to some tickets unsold for Thursday. I phoned on Thursday morning looking for a ticket and was told by the girls in the shop that she would need to call me back as Falkirk had sent a number of tickets unmarked with seat numbers that they were reluctant to sell. By the time she called back to say they were OK and valid the nerves had set in completely and I'd chosen to watch it behind the couch.

I nipped in today to pick up an additional ticket for a mate and the girls didn't have a number of how many had been sold but did say it's looking like a decent crowd.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tingly with anticipation for this one.  Fear the worst though, my lucky scarf that I wear for the big games has been packed away while we decorate! :(

PSA:  DURING THE INEVITABLE PITCH INVASION I'D LIKE TO REMIND BOTH SETS OF FANS THAT YE CANNAE DIG THE PITCH UP!

4 minutes ago, OLAS said:

This game is getting a bit pish.   When do the fans come on? 

:lol:

I was just aboot to post the same thing.

I'm hoping that both Kris Boyd and Mark Kerr get a right doing at the end...:ok:

Chris Sutton's pundit-voice is equally as bad as Craig Paterson's.   

The commentator always needs a wee breather during games, but we don't need the repetitive shite co-commentators spout.  

Do we need one guys' opinion on what he thinks of every aspect of the game?   Especially such bias ones? 

He's monotonous and boring as fukk.  

Sky UK used to have the option of crowd noise only.  Sky DE still do it (or did this season).    

Absolutely perfect way to watch a game.    While I'm on a rant,  kuntos who yap to their mate all game in front of you...   thanks for the money,  feck off. 

4 minutes ago, Rossy said:

I was just aboot to post the same thing.

I'm hoping that both Kris Boyd and Mark Kerr get a right doing at the end...:ok:

Baird and Higginbotham.    Baird as there's a good player in there.   Higgy as he should have realised the grass isn't always greener. 

Just now, Rossy said:

Is that the Killie nutter from the internet trying to have a square-go with the Falkirk player ?

Getting huckled noo...brilliant... :lol:

:lol:  He really is a mental case.    He'll be loving the attention though. 

2 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Falkirk have been pretty pish both of these games. I expected much more of them. They don't seem to have a midfield. It's all just long balls.

I think they peaked in the last 10 minutes against Hibs.