Which game are you looking forward to the most? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Which game are you looking forward to the most?

bonny78

Silly question to ask me as it’s obviously the England game since I’ll be going to a pub or watching it in the house.. but for people that are either travelling to another country, or just doing to hampdump,  what game are you looking forward to the most?

Won’t be long till September… and then October when we realise we are ten ton trucked!

On 4 May 2016 at 4:33 PM, bonny78 said:

Silly question to ask me as it’s obviously the England game since I’ll be going to a pub or watching it in the house.. but for people that are either travelling to another country, or just doing to hampdump,  what game are you looking forward to the most?

Won’t be long till September… and then October when we realise we are ten ton trucked!

When are you getting the nostalgia threads back on the go?

I miss logging on and not seeing "October 2006" or "March 2004" where the dog shoots.... "Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah...................................................."

On Wednesday, May 04, 2016 at 4:33 PM, bonny78 said:

North Britain v South Britain, it's a no lose situation. We are all winners in the end.

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

North Britain v South Britain, it's a no lose situation. We are all winners in the end.

grrrrrrrr  we hate the English here.    but we vote UKIP just hate the english at football..

when they win a throw in I pull the legs off a daddy long legs.