Voting - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, antidote said:

Woah! Look who's calling anyone a numpty.

You didn't like the traitor word, now the red tory words? So you don't like the truth ya red tory barsteward.

Rather a "Red Tory" than a supremacist...

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, neilly71 said:

Given the atrocious way many red toriy elected members like Ian Davidson spoke about the Nats, I have to agree.

:ok: It's all right for them to do it in scunnered and parklife's eyes though.

What about the liberal term red tories use for nationalists as being nazis.

15 minutes ago, antidote said:

I think you'll find that the satisfied figure you quoted is for things like training, involved in decision making etc.

Not as you alluded to, the handling of the SNHS overall by the Scottish government.

You'll find the same, if not worse, results in any company large or small.

You making an arse of yourself with data again?

6 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

There is a section that aggregates the responses of the entire "Overall Experiences", these are the figures I allude to. I'll look them out when I'm home.

That's where I got those figures from, appendix F.  There's no year on year average comparison across a range of years or at least f there is I can't see it.  

There is an average satisfaction score for comparison to 2014 only but that's only gone from 67% to 66%.  In an ideal world you'd want an increase but it hardly represents the picture of terminal decline that you are painting. 

8 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

I won't find that at all.

So the executive summary on the opening page is not there?

Executive Summary

This National Report provides an overview of the results of the 2015 NHSScotland Staff Survey.

Each NHS Board in Scotland must operate within the NHSScotland Governance Framework. Staff Governance is a key and integral part of this Framework and focuses on how NHSScotland staff are managed and feel they are managed.

The Staff Governance Standard requires all Boards to demonstrate that staff are:

1. well informed;

2. appropriately trained and developed;

3. involved in decisions;

4. treated fairly and consistently, with dignity and respect, in an environment where diversity is valued; and

5. provided with a continuously improving and safe working environment, promoting the health and wellbeing of staff, patients and the wider community.

The results presented in this report are set out according to these five elements of the Standard, along with findings relating to the overall experience of working for NHSScotland.

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

In an ideal world you'd want an increase but it hardly represents the picture of terminal decline that you are painting. 

That's a little dramatic, I didn't paint a picture of terminal decline :blink:.  I said it reached it's lowest levels in 2013 and has continued to fall. 

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

And, you just used it, so you might have a point.

Hurrah, he's arrived. The guy who makes even Flure look funny is here! 

19 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Nationalists aren't Nazis.  You however are, you're a creepy nazi fück :lol:

My father fought them and my English uncle was taken prisoner by them. Yes I am half English and your were calling me racist earlier on too.

So it will be all right if I call you and your like traitors?

10 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

That's a little dramatic, I didn't paint a picture of terminal decline :blink:.  I said it reached it's lowest levels in 2013 and has continued to fall. 

In the section "Overall Experience" there are six questions.

In all six questions the score is higher in 2015 than it was in 2013.

In fact in all but a handful of questions, the numbers from 2015 are either higher or the same as the numbers from 2013.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Hurrah, he's arrived. The guy who makes even Flure look funny is here! 

Simply being mentioned in the same sentence as the great man himself is a great honour for me. Thank you Parkie, you have made me very happy. 

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

In the section "Overall Experience" there are six questions.

In all six questions the score is higher in 2015 than it was in 2013.

In fact in all but a handful of questions, the numbers from 2015 are either higher or the same as the numbers from 2013.

FFS, you're not supposed to look at the numbers.:hammer:

2 hours ago, antidote said:

You seem to have voted for the tories who are hell bent on privatising the NHS, but criticise the SNP for doing a good job on our NHS.

Confused.com or what.

There's only one of us confused here if you think the SNP have done a good job with the NHS... It's been going downhill year after year including with the SNP in charge. They seem to have cash to put up gaelic signs about hospitals, spend 5.5M teaching the emergency services gaelic but cant afford cleaners or blankets for patients let alone nurses and doctors! A party in its second term should already have improved things they vowed to do if they got into parliament.

Fixing OUR NHS will go a long way to securing a yes vote.

Just went to vote, walked across instead of driving to align myself with my list vote the greens.

Then on constituency i ticked labour candidate but my tick was made up of thousands of tiny swastikas and i wrote the jews did the reichstag on the blank space.

SNP/SNP

Tempted to vote Green on the list, but eventually went SNP. 

Although won't be too sad if the SNP lose their majority by a couple of seats, and require the Greens for govt - who can hopefully push through more exciting land reform. Seeing quite a few SNP/Green on social media etc, but could well be a wee bubble talking to themselves or a good 10-15% of last time SNP list voters have gone that way. 

Preferably Labour finish second. As shite as they are, I'd quite like to see a dissapointed Murdo Fraser, Ruth Davidson etc through the wee hours after talking it up for months. 

Greens to overtake the Libs would be very good too. Also wouldn't mind seeing Tavish Scott punted from Shetland although I doubt that'll happen, the Libs to go down to 2 MSPs please, and UKIP to fail miserably with 2% plus give or take, and a close battle to see if the SNP get a majority or need the Greens for govt, will make a fairly mundane election quite interesting.