Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, AberdeenAngus said:

Fitness permitting I think he's better than Hanlon. 

that's the key. on his day ok - but always injured. but as adam says one of our better defenders doesn't really count for much.

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Two other Arabs I've asked have had this to say:

"He's shite"

"He's limited and always injured"

"Shite" is too strong.  "Limited" is fair. 

He's not the kind of signing that will take Aberdeen closer to Celtic, that's for sure.  

On the bright side - he's not Gavin Gunning. 

17 minutes ago, adamntg said:

"Shite" is too strong.  "Limited" is fair. 

He's not the kind of signing that will take Aberdeen closer to Celtic, that's for sure.  

On the bright side - he's not Gavin Gunning. 

He hasn't signed for Aberdeen yet so nobody knows if this an urban myth or not.

McInnes has had a habit of making these kinds of signings.....random, seemingly out of the blue buys.....in his time at Pittodrie. Gregg Wylde, Paul Quinn, even Goodwillie all come to mind.

None of them were good enough for the club and all were booted relatively quickly. I suspect that Morris, if he signs, will just be another one.

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

McInnes has had a habit of making these kinds of signings.....random, seemingly out of the blue buys.....in his time at Pittodrie. Gregg Wylde, Paul Quinn, even Goodwillie all come to mind.

None of them were good enough for the club and all were booted relatively quickly. I suspect that Morris, if he signs, will just be another one.

Goodwillie got a contract extension before getting punted.

31 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Unfortunately, I've been told, by a normally correct and reliable source, that he's signed and it just hasn't been announced yet. Here's hoping that this is the first time the source has misunderstood and there's some sort of crossed wire . 

Bizarre signing (if true). 

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Are Hibs just trolling Rangers fans now?

:lol:

Yeah, by continuing to spend their days in the Championship. It really hurts. ? 

Personally I quite like Neil Lennon. He comes over really well as a pundit probably because he isn't under the pressure of being the Celtic manager.