Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 hour ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

The Sun reporting that Utd are in for Willo Flood and that Aberdeen are likely to sign Callum Morris.

We signed Calum Morris two weeks ago.  We were just too embarrassed to admit it.  Reynolds and Flood are apparently both leaving....

3 hours ago, adamntg said:

LOL

Careful with that scarf Callum, you could injure yourself. 

Laugh all you want. Flood currently going south on A96......?

(Not sure why I'm making that sound as if it's a bad thing, I quite like Flood and he's too good for the Championship). 

6 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Laugh all you want. Flood currently going south on A96......?

(Not sure why I'm making that sound as if it's a bad thing, I quite like Flood and he's too good for the Championship). 

I'd swap Flood for Morris any day.  Flood is occasionally fit for a start. If he comes back to United (would four spells at one club be a record) he'll be a great signing given our diminished circumstances.  Still lives in Dundee apparently so you never know n

I like Flood but he hasn't managed a full season since signing for us.

Would make sense for him to sign for either Dundee team or St Johnstone given he lives close to both.

If it's Utd I think he'll be an important player for them if he can stay fit for most of the season.

Morris for the Dons looks like a replacement for Paul Quinn who was a back up centre back.

9 hours ago, AberdeenAngus said:

I like Flood but he hasn't managed a full season since signing for us.

In the last month of the season I though Flood was about the only player in the side who actually gave a f*ck.

Quite happy with signing Alexander not sure about Lewis as I know feck all about him.

Calum Morris hopefully stays fit otherwise we are relying on Taylor/Reynolds again and they were bombscares at times last season.

Still would like a hard dirty fecker in midfield though. In Derek we trust.

1 hour ago, North East Loon said:

Quite happy with signing Alexander not sure about Lewis as I know feck all about him.

Calum Morris hopefully stays fit otherwise we are relying on Taylor/Reynolds again and they were bombscares at times last season.

Still would like a hard dirty fecker in midfield though. In Derek we trust.

Yes,still badly need one (hoping it isn't meant to be Morris).  The less football this dirty hard fecker can play and them more dirty hard fecker he has, the better IMO! 

Wimbledon striker Ade Azeez signs for Thistle.

Anyone know much about him? I see he won the penalty that resulted in the winner for Wimbledon in playoff final and I guess he's probably been kept out of the team most of the season by our former loan star Lyle Taylor who looks like hes had a pretty good season so guess no shame in that. 

Hopefully makes an impact.

Also rumoured to be signing David Syme from Killie today, can't say I know much about him either? 

4 hours ago, Garywag said:

Wimbledon striker Ade Azeez signs for Thistle.

Anyone know much about him? I see he won the penalty that resulted in the winner for Wimbledon in playoff final and I guess he's probably been kept out of the team most of the season by our former loan star Lyle Taylor who looks like hes had a pretty good season so guess no shame in that. 

Hopefully makes an impact.

Also rumoured to be signing David Syme from Killie today, can't say I know much about him either? 

Syme has signed, as has Danny Devine who is a Scottish Cup winner with ICT.

Archie goes under the radar again!!