Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

How many times did you see him play? 

I think he did ok, particularly when you consider its not his natural position. And in the most important game of the season he was very good. Either that or Scott Brown was so bad it made him look good.

Scott Brown played in the cup final ? :blink:

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

How many times did you see him play? 

I think he did ok, particularly when you consider its not his natural position. And in the most important game of the season he was very good. Either that or Scott Brown was so bad it made him look good.

I've seen him play enough to gauge his ability. 

I'd have thought the most important game of the season was the cup final (where he was absolutely and utterly bossed btw), the fact that you think beating Celtic is more important than winning the cup is a bit of an insight in to the way you view things. 

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've seen him play enough to gauge his ability. 

I'd have thought the most important game of the season was the cup final (where he was absolutely and utterly bossed btw), the fact that you think beating Celtic is more important than winning the cup is a bit of an insight in to the way you view things. 

The biggest game of the season line was tongue in cheek my friend. The vast majority of Rangers fans will think that but I would agree with yourself on the cup final. 

Still disagree on your assessment of his ability or season in general though.

Leeds have been linked with Greg Stewart and Kane Hemmings from Dundee , as a Leeds fan living down south not seen a lot of the pair . Not sure how they would fare in the English championship.  We bought Lee Erwin from Motherwell last year and he hasn't made the first team regularly

1 hour ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Confirmed as signed now. 6ft 2 centre midfielder who can cover as a defender. 

Any clues on the next 2?

6ft 2" from Cork and has tattoos. Holding midfielder.  Certainly the correct thinking. Fingers crossed. 

Only been told that the two other signings will be confirmed after the Euros. Not sure if that's in any way significant or not. 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

6ft 2" from Cork and has tattoos. Holding midfielder.  Certainly the correct thinking. Fingers crossed. 

Only been told that the two other signings will be confirmed after the Euros. Not sure if that's in any way significant or not. 

Josh is coming home? ❤️

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Hope it's not Ronaldo. 

He's been pish. 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Aside from us having signed two forwards, I really wouldn't be adverse to that. However, I don't think he should have gone in the first place!

Indeed. Never should've been released. 

6 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

O'Connor was apparently the top signing target for us. Tee total, big, physical and a bit of a nutcase. It's what many of us were hoping for.

I hope all of this is true. Does he have any mental pals that he can bring with him? 

Stuart Bannigan has realised that the grass isnt greener away from Firhill...either that or no one wants him after his knee injury but either way he's signed a new 2 year deal for the Jags...

...Super happy with that one, great player for us and will be a very important part of our team for next season.

Personally had no grudges with him wanting to leave and challenge himself, he deserved it and it's a shame an injury held him back but from a selfish point of view I'm glad he's staying :D