Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Celtic seem set to sign (Fulham) Moussa Dembele for compensation fee of about £350-500k. Will be a good signing if it gets completed. On the down side the superb Scepovic off to Spain for about €1.2m. Watch him score 20 goals next season.....

how much of a loss did youmake on Scepovic?

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Grant Holt could be gold or comedy gold, depends what nick he has kept himself in. Again, at that level he could potentially score a goal a game.

Looking at his track record last couple of seasons, I fear we are looking at a Shefi Kuqi (hopeless).

Better news is that we are talking to Scott Macdonald.  Much better signing.

On 21/06/2016 at 2:22 PM, Parklife said:

Jordan Henderson must be a better passer of the ball than Cesc Fabregas... 

Fabregas is a diving, cheating ####wit and that automatically makes him a shite player. 

16 hours ago, giblet said:

how much of a loss did youmake on Scepovic?

Wiki says he was bought for £2.3m, which is about the figure I seem to remember getting banded about. 

Sold for €1.2m so about £1.3m. 

Least Rodgers is getting rid of (some of) the trash quickly. CKR off to Brazil and Carlton Cole contracted terminated. Hopefully Ciftci is punted soon too.

1 hour ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Wiki says he was bought for £2.3m, which is about the figure I seem to remember getting banded about. 

Sold for €1.2m so about £1.3m. 

Least Rodgers is getting rid of (some of) the trash quickly. CKR off to Brazil and Carlton Cole contracted terminated. Hopefully Ciftci is punted soon too.

Think you're converting € to £ the wrong way. The exchange rate isn't that bad just yet ;)

Rangers sign Lee Hodson from MK Dons. I'd welcome opinions from Killie fans where he was on loan last season, because I can't confess to knowing all that much about him. We certainly needed some competition at right-back where Tavernier was a certain starter, regardless of form.