Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Lennon raging, which makes me even more happy about keeping McDonald.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/sport/14594071.Neil_Lennon_and_Scott_McDonald_at_odds_as_striker_opts_for_Motherwell_return/?ref=rss

I suspect Mcdonald (or his agent) have been at it, he had a decent enough deal on the table at Motherwell, so pushed his luck to see what he could get at easter road.

50 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Tope Obadeyi signs for Utd, one day after it appeared he definitely wouldn't. 

My Arabs supporting mate tweeted a congratulations message to Obadeyi less than 24 hours after tweeting his happiness about not signing him :lol:

9 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Kris Commons to Hibs ?

A few people are suggesting Hal Robson-Kanu for Celtic or Rangers (he's a free agent).

Doubt we could afford his wages.  I also don't think he's that good.

9 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Kris Commons to Hibs ?

A few people are suggesting Hal Robson-Kanu for Celtic or Rangers (he's a free agent).

A lot of people saying same thing, would definately take him for a bit of creativity.  Liam Henderson not coming though apparently.  :(

1 hour ago, giblet said:

A lot of people saying same thing, would definately take him for a bit of creativity.  Liam Henderson not coming though apparently.  :(

Commons for Hibs would be a great signing. Losing Henderson would be a blow (well giving him back). His delivery from corners is superb. He must have assisted a fair chunk of your goals towards the end of the last season. Seems like every time I watched or listened to Hibs they would have a corner and the commentator would say how good is delivery was then they would score.

1 hour ago, theweestevie said:

Commons for Hibs would be a great signing. Losing Henderson would be a blow (well giving him back). His delivery from corners is superb. He must have assisted a fair chunk of your goals towards the end of the last season. Seems like every time I watched or listened to Hibs they would have a corner and the commentator would say how good is delivery was then they would score.

Anyone know what happening with Henderson? Could imagine is he was going out on loan again, half of Scotland would be after him.

6 hours ago, theweestevie said:

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Anyone know what happening with Henderson? Could imagine is he was going out on loan again, half of Scotland would be after him.

He could barely get a game for Hibs at the end of last season, could he not ? 

32 minutes ago, Rossy said:

He could barely get a game for Hibs at the end of last season, could he not ? 

think his form dropped away after getting a knock- but he must have still played over 30 games for hibs last season.

Some of the hi-bees will know better than me though

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Waghorn and Tavernier both refused new contracts at Rangers according to Sky.  Are they lining up an exit? Would think Waghorn would be a loss?

Happened over a month ago and they are both negotiating an improved contract. Both still have two years to go on their current deals. Not sure why the media have now decided it's newsworthy. 

They'll be there next season. 

17 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Happened over a month ago and they are both negotiating an improved contract. Both still have two years to go on their current deals. Not sure why the media have now decided it's newsworthy. 

They'll be there next season. 

Ah - seems that Sky is just having a slow day then.