Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

On 08/07/2016 at 5:37 PM, Cove_Sheep said:

Danny Rogers has rejoined Falkirk on loan for the season.

That surprised me. Would have thought you guys would give him the No. 1 jersey this season.

Plus I had only went and told the Irish lads over on the YBIG forum that he would probably be Aberdeen's main goalie this season. :blush:

The ex Killie goalie, Jaakkola has signed for Reading. He's not Finnish he's only 29 ...........

John Fleck ("the Scottish Rooney" © Daily Record 2009 :-))) has signed for Sheffield Utd. If we had believed the Record, by this stage in his career, he was supposed to have made a £30,000,000 transfer to Real Madrid.

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That surprised me. Would have thought you guys would give him the No. 1 jersey this season.

Plus I had only went and told the Irish lads over on the YBIG forum that he would probably be Aberdeen's main goalie this season. :blush:

The ex Killie goalie, Jaakkola has signed for Reading. He's not Finnish he's only 29 ...........

John Fleck ("the Scottish Rooney" © Daily Record 2009 :-))) has signed for Sheffield Utd. If we had believed the Record, by this stage in his career, he was supposed to have made a £30,000,000 transfer to Real Madrid.

A bit like Simon Donnelly being the new Dalglish.  Papers will print any old shite to get people to by them.

In Fleck's defence, I think he'd be playing at a higher level if it wasn't for Walter Smith (although not the next Rooney or whatever he was proclaimed to be).

13 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I only seen a handful of Falkirk games last season but was always impressed with Rodgers and thought he might be Aberdeens number 1 this season given Aberdeens well publicised goalkeeping problems.

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

How you enjoying your new saviour Brendan? Keep sooking on his green pipe. :wave: I am going to be laughing all season long.

haha, you've gone to some effort there brother. Laugh away ma man, laugh away, I don't have any comeback to it, so enjoy it.

9 hours ago, daviebee said:

Celtic will win the league by at least 15 points though. That's the scariest thing. FFS Scottish fitba's rank kin awful right now. :(

Celtic for the last five and prior to that Celtic and rangers always ran away with the title. The game here has been shit for years,it's nothing new.

42 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Willo Flood (permanent) and Cammy Smith  (loan) to Dundee Utd by the end of the week apparently.

Would imagine that can only mean at least 1 arrival at Pittodrie. 

Bit concerned something is going on with the Flood transfer.  Was supposed to be happening at the end of last week but something holding it up at the Aberdeen apparently.  

Still don't want to be taking players on loan from Aberdeen, regardless of who they are.  

Just now, adamntg said:

Still don't want to be taking players on loan from Aberdeen, regardless of who they are.  

I hope you haven't bought your season book...

25 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Bit concerned something is going on with the Flood transfer.  Was supposed to be happening at the end of last week but something holding it up at the Aberdeen apparently.  

Guessing he'll be taking a paycut, so he's probably looking for some £££ to go.

He also picked up an injury last Thursday.

Just now, Cove_Sheep said:

Guessing he'll be taking a paycut, so he's probably looking for some £££ to go.

He also picked up an injury last Thursday.

I wondered if we were holding off till we secured another player first.

Flood is useful but we need better if we want to progress.