Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

This

His career didn't necessarily go backwards because he signed for Rangers; his career went backwards because he was generally prone to errors after he signed for Rangers. Had he been reliable, he may have given Foderingham more of a fight for the starting position. As it turns out, he's probably at about the right level now given how he performed for us.

Rangers apparently on the verge of announcing the signing of yon Joe Dodoo striker chappie from Leicester.

Edited by thewolf_1980

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Who?

Useful player was on loan to Derby last season and has begun to feature for Liverpool's first team.  He's not completely unheard of and EPL clubs have been willing to shell out serious money for promising youngsters. 

40 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Can't wait to see the day it all goes tits up. 

It has to eventually.......

The unfortunate thing is that when you look at in £ per minute it works out as cheap TV for Sky and BT and TV that will command premium advertising rates so I can't see the gravy train ending any time soon.

11 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

The unfortunate thing is that when you look at in £ per minute it works out as cheap TV for Sky and BT and TV that will command premium advertising rates so I can't see the gravy train ending any time soon.

Sad but true. 

7 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

True. Getting players in from wherever that should be top players in that league is vital. 

Exactly.

It might not be pretty or liked by the fans, but promotion has to be the absolute target.

3 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Exactly.

It might not be pretty or liked by the fans, but promotion has to be the absolute target.

Just got a chill down my spine thinking we could end up with another play-off between Thistle & United.  

We should have enough to finish 10th or higher.  I think the time is up for either Hamilton or ICT - possibly both.

2 hours ago, OLAS said:

Just got a chill down my spine thinking we could end up with another play-off between Thistle & United.  

We should have enough to finish 10th or higher.  I think the time is up for either Hamilton or ICT - possibly both.

Aye, that would be nice again :lol: 

seriously, hope you stay up and we play in the League the following season after our automatic promotion :ok: 

2 hours ago, OLAS said:

ICT have just made two signings that I would like to have seen the Dons make. Now that doesn't mean that they are good signings or that the Dons are somehow better than any of the rest of the league, but I do know I'd be concerned if we'd signed Ziggy Gordon. Vastly overrated imo. 

14 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

ICT have just made two signings that I would like to have seen the Dons make. Now that doesn't mean that they are good signings or that the Dons are somehow better than any of the rest of the league, but I do know I'd be concerned if we'd signed Ziggy Gordon. Vastly overrated imo. 

Would have taken McNaughton also, but happy with Ziggy Gordon.  Clean sheet last night against a semi decent Airdrie side.    Happy so far. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

He has ability, but doesn't do enough with it to get a second season at Motherwell, thistle or killie...

12 hours ago, brant grebner said:

Pars signed Kallum Higginbotham off of Killie. Any use?

He had two seasons at the Jags. Excellent for the second half of the first season and that was a major reason why we stayed up that year. Second season he was less effective mainly due to a couple of injuries before he took the Killie shilling.