Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

14 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

He had two seasons at the Jags. Excellent for the second half of the first season and that was a major reason why we stayed up that year. Second season he was less effective mainly due to a couple of injuries before he took the Killie shilling.

I think my point still stands, he's a bit of an Enigma. I suppose like a lot of wingers and the likes, brilliant for 20 mins here and there, anonymous for weeks.

On a good day he was a right footed Davie Cooper, on a bad day he was Lionel ainsworth minus the pace.

5 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

Hearts are trying to bring Tony Watt in on Loan 

There's no denying that Watt definitely has plenty of talent and it's still not too late to get his career back on track.

He just needs to take a good look at himself and stop acting like a lazy, moody wee boy - which has been the most common complaint about Watt at his clubs.

Maybe Robbie Neilson is the one to sort Watt out ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

Utd have signed 65 year old Dutch playmaker Nick van der Velden.  I can see why they've taken this route as signing up Dad's Army last year worked a treat. 

Is he the brother of somebody famous who can actually play football ?

21 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He has ability, but doesn't do enough with it to get a second season at Motherwell, thistle or killie...

19 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

He had two seasons at the Jags. Excellent for the second half of the first season and that was a major reason why we stayed up that year. Second season he was less effective mainly due to a couple of injuries before he took the Killie shilling.

wisnae at the game last night, but a couple of my mates were telling me he looked jinky and impressive.

Stuck £20 EW on Dunfermline...

8 hours ago, Stu101 said:

whats the latest on Sinclair? Can he play in the qualifying game?

Aston Villa want £5.5m

celtic have 4 offers of £1m, £1.25m, £2.2m & £2.75m rejected

8 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Norwich and Newcastle linked with him, according to Twitter tonight.

Probably more chance given his reputed £60k pw wages

9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Couple of people on Twitter saying that Rangers are in for Larsson's son

That would upset a few folks.

There's also people saying we're in for Sinclair, Balotelli, Van Persie and Kuyt.  File under P for Pish!!