Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Couple of people on Twitter saying that Rangers are in for Larsson's son

And Larsson's son tweeted back something along the lines of "are you joking me? No chance" 

So the only people it's likely to upset are the folk at Rangers who may or may not want to sign him. 

44 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And Larsson's son tweeted back something along the lines of "are you joking me? No chance" 

So the only people it's likely to upset are the folk at Rangers who may or may not want to sign him. 

You got a link to this?

Cant see anything on twitter, apart from the guy who seems to have started the rumor himself.

3 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

You got a link to this?

Cant see anything on twitter, apart from the guy who seems to have started the rumor himself.

A simple google search brings up his tweet

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Weird, sorry couldnt be bothered posting a link haha

No bother. I was actually side tracked by the fact that sky bet have us above Everton and PSG to sign Robin Van Persie

:lol:, as the kids say

Edited by Stu101

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

No bother. I was actually side tracked by the fact that sky bet have us above Everton and PSG to sign Robin Van Persie

:lol:, as the kids say

He is way past his best but wages would be the big issue anyway

13 minutes ago, Kirk said:

He is way past his best but wages would be the big issue anyway

Agreed on both counts.

I'd be happy if we had a couple of youngsters who could step up to cover gaps, as i think we have bought pretty well.

5 hours ago, brant grebner said:

£250k is way too low for Kane Hemmings. Dundee had him for another 2 years. Unless there was a contract clause letting him go for a pittance, there's no way Dundee should let him go for less than 7 figures.

I think teams know that most Scottish clubs will bite their hand off for a modest 6 figure sum, so no need for 7 figures.

I think a lot of Motherwell fans are going to be disappointed at how little it takes to get Marvin Johnson. 

11 hours ago, GRBear said:

Robin Van Persie to Rangers? :lol:

11 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Someone thinks so. 10/1 yesterday to 4/7 today on Skybet

No chance

It's getting ridiculous.  Ladbrokes have now suspended betting on him coming to Rangers!  We'd to sell the "Big Hoose" just to pay for a years wages!!

7 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It's getting ridiculous.  Ladbrokes have now suspended betting on him coming to Rangers!  We'd to sell the "Big Hoose" just to pay for a years wages!!

This like the time they suspended the betting on McInnes leaving Aberdeen?