Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

24 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It's getting ridiculous.  Ladbrokes have now suspended betting on him coming to Rangers!  We'd to sell the "Big Hoose" just to pay for a years wages!!

You'll make an absolute fortune in replica jerseys with his name on the back.......Oh hang on :huh: 

1 hour ago, Donaldo87 said:

When it gets that short who the hell is still sticking money on it to get it suspended ^?^

How much would have to be wagered to actually get the market suspended?

Cant imagine it would be a massive market for a bet like that- though I have to admit i'm not really sure how these things work

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I can't believe 1 Sevconian was daft enough to believe this rumour, never mind enough to get the market suspended. 

My thinking exactly. 

18 hours ago, kumnio said:

Undisclosed, but £250'000 is the figure that most people believe.

DFC are a joke.

Did they have to sell him....was there a clause in his contract ?

If not, that must go down as pretty much the worst piece of business by any Scottish club in years.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/future-is-bleak-for-dundee-after-sale-of-kane-hemmings-1-4188548

14 minutes ago, Rossy said:

If not, that must go down as pretty much the worst piece of business by any Scottish club in years.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/future-is-bleak-for-dundee-after-sale-of-kane-hemmings-1-4188548

Thought they might have learnt from their neighbours down the road that selling your best players on the cheap doesn't end well.

41 minutes ago, Rossy said:

According to the Hearld, there was a release clause.

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

Winters going to Aberdeen springs to mind, In terms of poor business. 

29 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Not sure I'd say it was mental. I think the actual quotes from Warburton are interesting. He's obviously a realist.

The first part of the article is mince. It reads a bit like an article off the official Rangers site. 

1 hour ago, AberdeenAngus said:

El Bakhtoui to Dundee on a 3 year deal.

Will,be interesting to see how he gets on in the top league.

Wish we took a reasonable gamble on him. Been impressed with what I've seen.  Had a lot of interest but nothing concrete right enough. 

BBC are reporting that Hibs have signed Ashdod goalkeeper Ofir Marciano on a season long loan. Their also interested in buying Stephen Mallan from St Mirren.

Stephen Dobbie who was at Bolton last season has come back to Scotland and signed for QOTS.

11 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

I said the same many pages ago. Has looked very good so far albeit at a lower level. 

Don't you still have guys that played at an even lower level? ;)

Rumours (which i hope to be false) of a bid for Jonny Hayes from Doncaster Rovers. 

Edit: I see they're now in league 2 (last i saw they were in the Championship :lol: ). Not worried about a bid in the slightest now. 

Edited by Parklife

11 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

I doubt they have £2m to buy a player out injured for the next 6 weeks.

He'd go for half of that if a team put in a concrete offer. I'm not saying he's not worth £2m but the shite reality is that outwith Celtic all other Scottish clubs roll over and sell theirselves short when it comes to their stars. :(