Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Maybe some fans just care about the long term health of their club? 

But the club said only yesterday they didn't need to sell him, they didn't need the money.  So other than having yet another pop, what is your point this time?

10 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

But the club said only yesterday they didn't need to sell him, they didn't need the money.  So other than having yet another pop, what is your point this time?

I thought about it.  Agree with you BG.  He was having a pop.  Any excuse and you can rely on these pops from our friends in the north.  How long will the 'new club' last??  Fitba fans eh wha's like us??  Rangers get reality check yesterday?

35 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Not having a pop. They don't need to sell him, correct. However, £1.5 million for a club with a turnover of less than £6 million is a massive amount of money. Money that could be invested more efficiently on the pitch (can get a lot of good SPFL Premiership level players for that) or in something lasting off the pitch. 

You can greet about folk "having a pop" if you like though. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not having a pop. They don't need to sell him, correct. However, £1.5 million for a club with a turnover of less than £6 million is a massive amount of money. Money that could be invested more efficiently on the pitch (can get a lot of good SPFL Premiership level players for that) or in something lasting off the pitch. 

If we weren't greeting about something there would be nothing left!!

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's because you are one of the haters parkie. Like me. Like most of us. All haters just having a pop by having an alternative view.

4 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

It's because you are one of the haters parkie. Like me. Like most of us. All haters just having a pop by having an alternative view.

You're no a hater Sheddy, you're an obsessive! They're quite similar but there is a difference! :wink2:

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

You're no a hater Sheddy, you're an obsessive! They're quite similar but there is a difference! :wink2:

Yeh I know was just having a bit of a light hearted pop! ?

Just back from 2 weeks holidays you see. Need my fix.

Edited by ShedTA

9 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

The fact they decided I was even referencing Rangers is hilarious in itself. I was talking 100% about Hibs. 

9 hours ago, Fermer said:

You getting the money in your pocket then Giblet?  Or do you want to see one of your best players stay for season?  Fans always seem to think it is a 'great piece of business'  to lose your best players for a decent price.  If he goes, next time you watch hibs he wont be playing.  If hibs were in dire straights I would say yes sell him.  But the supporter sees nothing of the money and nothing again of the player.  Something no right about that.

Understand your point of view but anything over a million for a player playing in the championship who doesn't have great pace and can't beat a player one on one to me is too good an offer to miss.  

He did well yesterday but last season he spent most of the time blowing out his Arse.  If we keep him fine but I think we would be better £500k in the bank and get ourselves a couple of big powerful forward players like Hearts did a couple of seasons ago.  

Guest BlueGaz
On 8/7/2016 at 2:21 PM, Parklife said:

Greet at your posts?  #obsessed

Guest BlueGaz
On 8/7/2016 at 2:31 PM, ShedTA said:

Thats the issue though, you don't have an alternative view, your view is constant, and boring. You and parkie, same arse, different cheek.

Guest BlueGaz
On 8/7/2016 at 2:42 PM, Parklife said:

The fact they decided I was even referencing Rangers is hilarious in itself. I was talking 100% about Hibs. 

BS.

11 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Greet at your posts?  #obsessed

Do you know what "obsessed" means? As what you've put makes zero sense, you absolute simpleton :lol: 

While not SPL, Pogba to Man Utd, £89m. A lot of cash. A good player, probably will still improve but don't see him as the game changer that the two previous world record fees, Ronaldo and Bale, are/were (depending on how you view Ronaldo's current abilities). 

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

1 hour ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

While not SPL, Pogba to Man Utd, £89m. A lot of cash. A good player, probably will still improve but don't see him as the game changer that the two previous world record fees, Ronaldo and Bale, are/were (depending on how you view Ronaldo's current abilities). 

£89m for a player they previously let go...

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

£89m for a player they previously let go...

Yep. Not one of SAF's better management decisions, bringing back Scholes from retirement and not giving Pogba a chance instead.

23 minutes ago, kumnio said:

John Stones £47.5 million, staggering figure for someone like him.

Staggering indeed. I didn't even think he was the best defender at Everton. Guardiola seems to be spending a fortune on potential. 

25 minutes ago, kumnio said:

John Stones £47.5 million, staggering figure for someone like him.

If they manage to pick up Ashley Willian's for £12 million, that's a great bit of business in the short term.

Everton are aswell rid of Stones given the constant speculation hanging over him.

On August 4, 2016 at 8:19 AM, AberdeenAngus said:

This bloody thing is f'uc'ked. Trying to post for 20 minutes and it won't allow me. Christ knows why it's having me quote AberdeenAngus. :banghead:

Back to the old board please! :banghead:

Edited by Ormond