Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 57 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Barton was signed in May but missed pre-season due to broadcasting commitments in June, so we shouldn't expect him to be 100% by mid-September? And if Rangers get to the QF of the League Cup he might not be able to play in it as he has a book launch. Are we quite sure someone isn't making this up?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Eh?  What's the emergency?  Never heard of that for anyone except goalkeepers. 

Fairly common in the lower leagues, it's a 28 day loan. Doesn't have to be for a specific emergency like no keeper.

On 21/11/2016 at 7:34 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

I've heard we've been offered O'Connell from Celtic on loan.

Also heard likewise about GMS and Christie but i would be surprised at those two.

Id take christie in a heartbeat, cracking wee player. GMS would bring something too, no idea about Oconnel

McGinn, Fyvie and McGeouch all injured, it gets Commons here a month early which is just dandy.

Rumours now about Henderson back to Hibs on a permanent deal and possibly Christie on loan.  Regular 15k plus crowds so far and forseeable for rest of season boosting the bank balance with our first defence of the cup in 114 years to come, bring it on.

Whatever it takes to get us back up again, that'll do for me. 

6 hours ago, giblet said:

McGinn, Fyvie and McGeouch all injured, it gets Commons here a month early which is just dandy.

Rumours now about Henderson back to Hibs on a permanent deal and possibly Christie on loan.  Regular 15k plus crowds so far and forseeable for rest of season boosting the bank balance with our first defence of the cup in 114 years to come, bring it on.

Whatever it takes to get us back up again, that'll do for me. 

Samaras rumours too. Neil just loves the Celtic.