Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 58 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

10 hours ago, giblet said:

McGinn, Fyvie and McGeouch all injured, it gets Commons here a month early which is just dandy.

Rumours now about Henderson back to Hibs on a permanent deal and possibly Christie on loan.  Regular 15k plus crowds so far and forseeable for rest of season boosting the bank balance with our first defence of the cup in 114 years to come, bring it on.

Whatever it takes to get us back up again, that'll do for me. 

Surely they have boys in the u20s they could play?

16 hours ago, giblet said:

McGinn, Fyvie and McGeouch all injured, it gets Commons here a month early which is just dandy.

Rumours now about Henderson back to Hibs on a permanent deal and possibly Christie on loan.  Regular 15k plus crowds so far and forseeable for rest of season boosting the bank balance with our first defence of the cup in 114 years to come, bring it on.

Aye well it's in the rules tbf so can't complain too much. They really need to get back up this year.

So, come on the Morton!! :P

Maybe it's my tangerine glasses but I just expect United to get more results than Hibs.   I look at their squad and think it would be top six in the Premier but they just seem to be far less than a sum of the parts. United with ten men dominated today and should've won.  

14 hours ago, adamntg said:

Maybe it's my tangerine glasses but I just expect United to get more results than Hibs.   I look at their squad and think it would be top six in the Premier but they just seem to be far less than a sum of the parts. United with ten men dominated today and should've won.  

It is your tangerine glasses.Utd never dominated yesterday's game and got what they deserved,a point.

On 17 December 2016 at 0:11 AM, giblet said:

Leanne Dumpster promising to bring in some new faces in January.

Dylan McGeough, Lennon & Fraser Fyvie have all asked if they can have one. :D

5 hours ago, adamntg said:

Seems United are signing Connor Sammon on an "emergency loan"...

It's an emergency right enough. I think that would be just about the most popular transfer with the fans there has ever been. Just hasn't worked for him at Tynecastle, be sensible for both club and player to bring it to an end asap.

20 hours ago, Pool Q said:

It's an emergency right enough. I think that would be just about the most popular transfer with the fans there has ever been. Just hasn't worked for him at Tynecastle, be sensible for both club and player to bring it to an end asap.

Sammon at Swynie hasnt worked due to him being too skillfull for Leveins tactics.