Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

On 27/12/2016 at 11:38 AM, thewolf_1980 said:

I suspect your moaning-faced, rent-a-quote chairman may have mentioned it before now had you not received it.

I doubt it, we've not heard a peep from wee Baldy Baws since he finished selling the family silver and we went from top of the league to relegated in just over 12 months. 

13 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Predictions for this coming Scottish transfer window ?

Will .....

Celtic keep hold of Moussa Dembele ?

Hearts hold onto Jamie Walker and Sam Nicholson ?

Motherwell keep hold of Chris Cadden ?

Kenny McLean get a surprise transfer to Juventus ?

Who will the Old Firm cast offs be ? 

You do realise that most Aberdeen fans think he's a complete waste of space?  I'd drive him to Turin for free. 

13 hours ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Callum Morris released by Aberdeen. 

He's signed for us again!

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Callum_Morris_signs_for_DAFC&ID=9719

To be fair he was really good for us until we got fukking horsed by Cowdenbeath in the play-offs when Jim Jefferies dropped him for signing a pre-contract for Dundee United.

But then we were in the second division at the time and his centre half partner was an 19 year old radge who was a much better player but got dumped for being a fund-oot ecky-head

31 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

One of the rags has Hearts interested in signing Niall McGinn if he doesn't sign a new contract with Aberdeen.

:lol:

And if neymar doesn't agree an extension with Barcelona,Aberdeen are interested in him to replace McGinn. 

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Chris Humphrey to the Hibees, decent signing, gives us some width.

I hope he's not lost his pace, 'cos he's got nothing else.

:lol:

Well liked when he was at Motherwell, debate on the 'Well forum if we'd take him back and punt Ainsworth, who is far more talented, but an enigma.

7 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Tony Watt's manager at Charlton tearing into Watt and his appalling attitude after Hearts decline to extend his loan any further.

Looks like Watt has just given up. The lad doesn't seem to care that he's fecking up a promising career.

He's dined out on one goal against Barcelona all his 'career'.

Everytime some f*ckwit on here demands that (insert name of OF youngster) should be catapulted straight into the Scotland team on the back of 10 seconds worth of semi-decent play, he should have a photo of Tony Watt shoved up his arse, wrapped round a hedgehog. 

34 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Everytime some f*ckwit on here demands that (insert name of OF youngster) should be catapulted straight into the Scotland team on the back of 10 seconds worth of semi-decent play, he should have a photo of Tony Watt shoved up his arse, wrapped round a hedgehog. 

:lol::ok:

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Watt will likely end up at Albion Rovers soon. Top and bottom is he's not actually very good.

Sadly he is really good, just he can't be bothered. I can see him just packing it in as no half-decent club will give him yet another chance

5 hours ago, dipped flake said:

Sadly he is really good, just he can't be bothered. I can see him just packing it in as no half-decent club will give him yet another chance

When was he good? There's absolutely no evidence of him ever doing anything other than the one goal against Barcelona. 

He's not very good and never has been.