Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 66 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Just from the link I can tell you're talking pish.  It's a BBC news story and not on the sports pages. I'll not bother reading it thanks. ? 

Just seen a fake signing for Aberdeen which has been picked up and reported as real by sky sports. 

Supposedly a Turkish midfielder called Yerdaz Selzavon. ? 

Read it phonetically and you'll get it. 

1 minute ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Seen that earlier :lol:

Even the wife thought it was funny and she doesn't like football. 

She does however like a laugh at any journalist who makes a tit of themselves,  especially when they are probably English. ?

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Just seen a fake signing for Aberdeen which has been picked up and reported as real by sky sports. 

Aye, its class.

10 hours ago, slasher said:

How embarrassing it must be for Huns of an older persuasion to see their reincarnated version partake in a Del Boy type bugger off Bonanza at this time of year ??????

I might be embarrassed if I could understand what your post means. The capital 'B' in "Bonanza" presumably refers to the old television show, which didn't feature Del Boy so you've flummoxed me there.

To try and sift through the random words above to reach a perceived interpretation, as far as the rumours have it, it looks like one in (Toral) and one out (Gilks) so far, so where is the "bugger off Bonanza" of which you speak? I would be surprised if the first team squad numbers differ by any more than one or two up or down from what it is now (an increase is most likely, I'd have thought) so I'm not sure what you are rambling about.

20 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I might be embarrassed if I could understand what your post means. The capital 'B' in "Bonanza" presumably refers to the old television show, which didn't feature Del Boy so you've flummoxed me there.

To try and sift through the random words above to reach a perceived interpretation, as far as the rumours have it, it looks like one in (Toral) and one out (Gilks) so far, so where is the "bugger off Bonanza" of which you speak? I would be surprised if the first team squad numbers differ by any more than one or two up or down from what it is now (an increase is most likely, I'd have thought) so I'm not sure what you are rambling about.

The squad reducing by a couple wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.  The likes of Dodoo, Crooks & O'Halloran wouldn't really be missed if they went.

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The squad reducing by a couple wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.  The likes of Dodoo, Crooks & O'Halloran wouldn't really be missed if they went.

Although you can see those being loan deals for Crooks and Dodoo, rather than sales.

1 hour ago, thewolf_1980 said:

If you are flummoxed by a capital letter there's not much hope of you separating Ibrox propoganda from reality ?

44 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Agree with MOH but Crooks and Dodoo haven't really had many opportunities yet and, in terms of Dodoo, I've liked what I have seen so far.

Getting rid of Senderos would be good though.

With the injuries we have sustained, I don't think it would be wise to reduce the first team squad numbers at the moment.

34 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Agree with MOH but Crooks and Dodoo haven't really had many opportunities yet and, in terms of Dodoo, I've liked what I have seen so far.

Getting rid of Senderos would be good though.

With the injuries we have sustained, I don't think it would be wise to reduce the first team squad numbers at the moment.

I forgot about Senderoff!!  Aye, he needs punted.

13 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/fake-aberdeen-account-tricks-sky-sports-reporting-ridiculous-transfer-story/

19 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Considine to rangers 

Heard that as well but assume it's pish. Along with Thr Sun's story about us trying to get Berahino on a Bosman! That'll be Berahino who's been offered £60K a week by West Brom!!

34 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Considine to rangers 

That's Hayes, McGinn, considine, Maddison and jack we're losing this window according the morons in the Glasgow press. You'd think that writing this pish is a deliberate tactic...

Edited by Parklife

1 hour ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Considine to rangers 

He's only 30 this year though, surely way too young?!

Weegie press clearly really struggling to sell papers/unsettle Dons.  Next - Hearts and Rangers in bidding war over the Pittidrie toaster. 

19 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Eh? :blink:

Our average age of transfers in has been 23 and 26 over the last two seasons.

Not for centre backs. But anyway, it wasn't an entirely serious comment so don't go losing too much sleep over it. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

Guest faircity
2 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Considine to rangers 

I get the feeling that Considine would rather remove his eyeballs with a shoehorne and pack the cavity with freshly despatched jobbies than play for that outfit. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

That's Hayes, McGinn, considine, Maddison and jack we're losing this window according the morons in the Glasgow press. You'd think that writing this pish is a deliberate tactic...

I’ve only seen the Considine thing on Forums and Social Media. Which press outlets are running with it?

Edited by Fairbairn