Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 90 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

33 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Billy McKay going back to ICT - could be key in getting them out of the relegation zone. 

They've also signed Anier and are looking to get Simon Murray on a pre-contract.  Clearly trying to put together the team that served United so well last season....

They should go for Gunning, Demel, Sinama-Pongolle and Kawashima as well, just to make sure.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

When is Ryan Jack's contract up?  I've heard a rumour (and it is just a rumour) that he's signed pre contract agreement with Rangers.

The summer. The "rumour" is made up. It may well happen in the summer but certainly not right now. 

54 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I watched a few of his games for France U21s a few months back and he was cracking. Whether he's worth that kind of money is anyones guess. I'd say it's a huge risk for Chelsea but sadly one they can afford.

I love big Moussa and hope he stays. I can only wonder what Henrik would have been worth in today's crazy world!

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

So he can sign a pre contract anytime, without or without Aberdeen's knowledge then?

The "rumour" originated on twitter and gave a link to a BBC Sport article. The article was a historical one that RFC 1872 were to be liquidated. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Looks like no business at pittodrie today. 

I've no problem with that.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're guaranteed a June start in the Europa League, so there's not a great deal of pressure on us in the league.

The cup should be our top priority this season, and if we can keep this settled side together (and McInnes doesn't go tombola mental) then there's a chance we could go quite far.

Edited by Rossy

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Talksport saying increased bid of £38m for Dembele from Chelsea. 

If Celtic get anywhere near that then fair fcuks. That's some business! 

its not bad. But Juve taking Pogba on a free transfer from Man Utd, developing him over a couple of years and then flogging him back to Man Utd for £90m trumps everything. I am astonished so little is/was made of this - consipracy through utter embarassment. 

14 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Confirmed. Also Scott Boyd permanent and Joshua Umerah on loan from Charlton.

I hope Sammon does OK at Killie (except against us obviously) I don't think he was given a fair crack of the whip at Hearts. He's limited but honest. At the start of the season I felt he was left stranded up front by Watt wandering all over the pitch and basically being anywhere except where he should be, the fans turned against him rather than Watt (initially at least), and you could see his confidence disappear.  Best for club and him he move on. Wouldn't be surprised if we bring in another striker tonight now we know he's away.

Edited by Pool Q

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Henrik Ojamma to Dundee. That the boy that played for Motherwell?

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Aye- two spells I think

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. He's rank rotten too. 

That's the one.

His 2nd spell not as good as his 1st, but a really likeable wee player, runs his socks off.

Scored a few good goals, but if you watch this video of Michael Higdons goal, you'll see how many he was involved in...

38 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

And replaced him with a 29 year old journeyman who apparently can't cut it in league 2. Inspiring stuff

Worse - on loan from Barnet.  Sounds like new depths are being plumbed.  He might suddenly turn out to be the next GMS, Ciftci or Gauld, but I hae ma doots likes.