Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 105 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

We're serious.

Total collaborator.

Shave his head and throw him out the door.

Love and understanding aren't really your strong points are they?

5 hours ago, Stu101 said:

'love your enemies' Matthew 5:44

I hate quote-mining

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

8 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:
2 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I want to win and we've a much better chance with Griffiths. 

Up against a defence containing Reynolds, Considine and Taylor I'm pretty confident that front 4 would run riot.

14 hours ago, dave said:

Is there any difference between him and say Niall McGinn or is it because one might be moving to Rangers? 

Of course potentially going to Rangers makes a difference.

One has handled a departure with good grace. Informed the club in good time and given the manager and the fans respect. 

The other was made club captain, yet kept the manager hanging on as to his decision. He's treated the manager who made his career like shite. He may also potentially go to a rival. He should never play for my club again. 

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

I want to win and we've a much better chance with Griffiths. 

Absolutely. Seems to be typical of Celtic to somehow find a bad news story when everything is going so well though.

Even if Dembele is back in time, he's not going to be match sharp. LG has to play.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Of course potentially going to Rangers makes a difference.

One has handled a departure with good grace. Informed the club in good time and given the manager and the fans respect. 

The other was made club captain, yet kept the manager hanging on as to his decision. He's treated the manager who made his career like shite. He may also potentially go to a rival. He should never play for my club again. 

I don't buy into this nonsense that the manager was only informed two days ago about his intentions.  An Aberdeen fan at work seems to think that Jack told the club a couple of months ago about what was going on and he's now been sidelined because of it. 

1 hour ago, dave said:

I don't buy into this nonsense that the manager was only informed two days ago about his intentions.  An Aberdeen fan at work seems to think that Jack told the club a couple of months ago about what was going on and he's now been sidelined because of it. 

The hole in that theory is that he hasn't been sidelined for 2 months 

Add in Pawlett not being sidelined bar injury and that doesn't stand scrutiny.

20 minutes ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Starts on the bench.

Good news. Give him the last 10 minutes and let us get tore in to him, Del. 

32 minutes ago, slasher said:

I see that the Paddy Roberts story has been given some credence by Phil Macgobbledygook. £8m deal agreed allegedly ?

Is he worth that amount? Not so much the fee, but is he worth that much of Celtics budget? 

17 minutes ago, fringo said:

Is it a full strength Aberdeen side or are they resting players for the cup final ?

Thinking of my coupon.

It's a strong side.