Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 130 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Stevie May has told PNE he wants to join Aberdeen, who have made a new £300k bid. 

Would be a great signing for Aberdeen. I was really excited when we were linked with him a while back. If he can avoid injury I think he will be a very important player for Scotland in the years to come.

1 hour ago, hannibal smith said:

I doubt £4100 plus chips a month will cover it 

whats the joke with the chips btw?

one of your promotional adverts for the new stand advertised the fact you could now buy chips.  Getting very posh. :lol:

3 minutes ago, giblet said:

one of your promotional adverts for the new stand advertised the fact you could now buy chips.  Getting very posh. :lol:

whilst the chips in the Main Stand are a welcome addition i will stick with the Indian curry shed in the Wheatfield :lol:

1 minute ago, hannibal smith said:

whilst the chips in the Main Stand are a welcome addition i will stick with the Indian curry shed in the Wheatfield :lol:

The best food on offer at any ground in Scotland, IMO. Wonderful. 

Seems Keith Gillespie is one of a few agents representing Lafferty.  Having some sport on twitter just now, tweeted this morning.

Still waiting @MakeYoursEpic. Another cuppa Lenny. #whereslafferty

DDeuai8XkAIu3Er.jpg

8 hours ago, giblet said:

Seems Keith Gillespie is one of a few agents representing Lafferty.  Having some sport on twitter just now, tweeted this morning.

Still waiting @MakeYoursEpic. Another cuppa Lenny. #whereslafferty

DDeuai8XkAIu3Er.jpg

I have no idea what this means? Care to enlighten me?

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

I have no idea what this means? Care to enlighten me?

Apparently Gillespie was at Easter road (as per picture) awaiting Laugherty to arrive for signing talks, he just didn't bother going, liked what hearts offered. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Add a decent centre half and we're at least as good as last season IMO. 

Aye couple of decent defenders and the Dons should do ok. If not Motherwell v Aberdeen games should be interesting. On current signings , both teams playing 2/6/2 formations. 

Edited by Och Aye

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Apparently Gillespie was at Easter road (as per picture) awaiting Laugherty to arrive for signing talks, he just didn't bother going, liked what hearts offered. 

To be fair, he couldn't have been that in love with what hearts were offering if it took 4 days of signing talks, and playing them off Hibs to get a deal done.

:lol:

Reading between the lines, he was eeking a few extra quid out of Hearts.