Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 131 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Apparently Gillespie was at Easter road (as per picture) awaiting Laugherty to arrive for signing talks, he just didn't bother going, liked what hearts offered. 

Why was Gillespie awaiting Lafferty? Was he there to take photos?

I don't understand why Gillespie was supposedly awaiting Lafferty arriving at ER?

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

I don't understand why Gillespie was supposedly awaiting Lafferty arriving at ER?

Think Gillespie is one of Lafferty's advisors?

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

He's an advisor/agent or something along those lines for him. 

On 29/06/2017 at 1:25 PM, giblet said:

Seems Keith Gillespie is one of a few agents representing Lafferty.  Having some sport on twitter just now, tweeted this morning.

Still waiting @MakeYoursEpic. Another cuppa Lenny. #whereslafferty

DDeuai8XkAIu3Er.jpg

Youll have to excuse me gents but Im driving to Preston 

Mark Warburton has claimed Nottingham Forest snapped up Hibs ace Jason Cummings for LESS than £1million.

That’s despite Hibs rejecting an offer for the 21-year-old from Peterborough worth up to £1.7 million last summer. Warburton’s comments will raise a few eyebrows down Leith way.

hibsed it :lol:

20 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Mark Warburton has claimed Nottingham Forest snapped up Hibs ace Jason Cummings for LESS than £1million.

That’s despite Hibs rejecting an offer for the 21-year-old from Peterborough worth up to £1.7 million last summer. Warburton’s comments will raise a few eyebrows down Leith way.

hibsed it :lol:

aye, holding on to a key asset in order to help secure promotion - the overriding priority for the club - and then on achieving that looking to get a substantive sum for him going into the last year of his contract.........

4 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

aye, holding on to a key asset in order to help secure promotion - the overriding priority for the club - and then on achieving that looking to get a substantive sum for him going into the last year of his contract.........

imagine if Hibs had had Cummings since 12 year old,threw him on the scrapheap at 18, biggest rivals then sign him and he scores against you to put you out of the Scottish Cup  and they sell him for hundreds of thousands of pounds.

That would be a pure pisher. 

PS Hearts and Hutchie vale get a small % of fee but story going around is Hibs not happy with that so tried to get Nottingham to pay the % over and above the £600k - they refused so Hibs asked Jason to give them his signing on fee back - Jason and his agent told them to bolt as he had helped them into the SPL . Nottingham wont do business with Hibs again apparently - allegedly ! . Its so much easier just doing Celtic reject loans.

12 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Seems Fyvie probably not signing for United after all.  Can't help but think his agent was just using us to drive any other offers out of the woodwork. 

I heard something about him not being too fussed about football and wanting to open his own gym.

57 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Where has the beastie wee cvnt been playing while he's been away?

Arniston, Nitten, Kelty. 

The usual 'look at me' bawbags demanding season ticket refunds and asking if it's safe to take their kids to City matches ffs ?

Hope the lad does well ??

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

Arniston, Nitten, Kelty. 

The usual 'look at me' bawbags demanding season ticket refunds and asking if it's safe to take their kids to City matches ffs ?

Hope the lad does well ??

Not sure how I'd feel if he joined Saints to be honest. I certainly wouldn't be going overboard like the above guys. Just that it'd still make me feel uneasy cheering on a beast. 

Didn't he play for a team in Lithuania or somewhere?