Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 136 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Suspect we'll end up settling / hoping for 500k and a wee sell on clause. Just hope it doesnt drag on until the end of the window.

Thats Thomas also confirmed at killie. Allowed to go for free but with a sell on clause incase he actually manages to knuckle down, play regular football and get a move. 

44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It is where you are.

Getting players from a club at a higher level.

We had a boy on loan from Barnet last year.  And whaddaya know, he was a haddie.

Don't even know what league they're in - Essex Seniors?

Edited by adamntg

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I vaguely remember him getting a YPOTY award from a fans podcast as a bit of a protest, as nobody deserved POTY when we finished in the play off.

Thomas appears to have potential, but has never had a run of games and the limited chances he's had he's looked out his depth. Can beat a man, but invariably runs straight into trouble. Lacks any of the physical attributes and doesn't have the ability to get away with that.

A major improvement on what we were signing this time last year :P

24 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Happy? A very good player when firing on all cylinders. He even has pace and a good first touch ;-)

I think so

£150k fee being talked about

Very decent (Potentially) if true

47 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Happy? A very good player when firing on all cylinders. He even has pace and a good first touch ;-)

Yeah, obviously we're banking on him getting his old form back. I'm confident mcinnes will get his confidence back and bring the best out of him. 

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, obviously we're banking on him getting his old form back. I'm confident mcinnes will get his confidence back and bring the best out of him. 

I'd like to see him back to his best. He has less power than Hayes but more natural ability, and a fair degree of composure in the final third.

Rumour from Cypriot version of Goal.com, could be shite. 

http://goal.philenews.com/podosfero/kypros/a-katigoria/omonia/fevgi-me-metagrafi-o-arnason/

Finally the saga Kari Arnason Omonia.

Go well? "Free the Arnason;» (pic)

CYTAVISION - Live Sports
lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=10

While much was done for several days to sway the Icelandic and remain in the group, he for his own reasons asked to leave their "green".

New suitor calls Carrie (pic)

From the moment satisfied and financially the "Clover", then lit ... green for concession in Aberdeen.

"In the list of Corfu Arnason"

Everything agreed at oral level and to formalize the deal should the Arnason successfully pass the medical examinations which will be presented and also the Scots to compensate financially Omonia.

Plus, the complex Pambos Christodoulou called immediately move for players at center (2 + 1) with the gap grows with the departure of the Icelander.

Would be disappointed if we're paying any sort of fee for someone his age. 

Edited by Parklife