Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 139 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Football is fvcked. 

PSG have reportedly triggered neymar's £195,000,000 release clause. 

Absolutely mental. 

And they still won't win the Champions League. 

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Football is fvcked. 

Absolutely mental. 

But I think that only means that PSG get him to sit down and talk, he can still say no chance and head back to pre season with Barca. 

12 hours ago, wanderer said:

Coll Donaldson linked with a move to Ukraine to join Karpaty Lviv (must have a good agent, as Karpaty have actually been spending pretty big this summer signing a large number of South Americans joining the club over the last few months)

As long as they don't want him to take a trial, then we're stuck with the big haddy.  

My favourite Gogol Bordello track btw - Suddenly I Miss Karpaty.  Choon 

Edited by adamntg

8 hours ago, shaggycoo said:

But I think that only means that PSG get him to sit down and talk, he can still say no chance and head back to pre season with Barca. 

And then PSG need to pay even more over the odds than usual as every other team will ramp their prices up knowing what they are prepared to spend on one player.

15 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Football is fvcked. 

Absolutely mental. 

Did some Russian club not do that with Messi a few years back?

Can't see the Neymar deal happening. Doubling the world transfer record is highly unlikely. Also, if PSG willing to pay that it puts Neymar in a very strong position when it comes to discussing salary. Thats £500k and upwards, probably net, that you are expecting if they pay that much for you.

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I could only see Messi leave Barca for maybe 1 or 2 clubs.

PSG wouldn't be one of them.

Man Utd are just about the only club I could see him leave Barca for and even then it's at a push.

I could see him playing a year or two for Newell's Old Boys. It'll either be back to them or finish at Barca IMO. 

10 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Can't see the Neymar deal happening. Doubling the world transfer record is highly unlikely. Also, if PSG willing to pay that it puts Neymar in a very strong position when it comes to discussing salary. Thats £500k and upwards, probably net, that you are expecting if they pay that much for you.

There were serious rumours that City were going to trigger Neymar or Messi's release fee (Neymar was the strongest rumour)

2 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

So how does a £200m transfer work when we have a climate of financial fair play?? Oh wait, a £1bn sponsorship deal with Qatar Airlines or something similar circumvents that problem..

Whoops, replied to the wrong post.

Edited by Fairbairn

At that level the figure is almost irrelevant.

I think you could spend the money better, not sure Neymar is a dominant enough player to be the main man? He's a very talented player given the freedom of playing in a very good team. There is no chance he'd do it on a wet Wednesday at stoke.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I think you could spend the money better, not sure Neymar is a dominant enough player to be the main man? He's a very talented player given the freedom of playing in a very good team. There is no chance he'd do it on a wet Wednesday at stoke.

I'd be very surprised if stoke entered into Ligue 1 :D

18 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I think you could spend the money better, not sure Neymar is a dominant enough player to be the main man?

He most definitely is. He really stepped up to the plate the last couple of years when Messi was injured/suspended/off-form. There was a spell when he really seemed to be thriving at being the main man. He's definitely good enough IMO. 

21 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Football is fvcked. 

Absolutely mental. 

It's all relevant I suppose, Adele made 40 million last year

Would you rather watch a genius at work or listen to some fatty greeting about her ex

On 7/18/2017 at 11:11 AM, dandydunn said:

Football is fvcked. 

Absolutely mental. 

Fitba' was fvcked when you lot paid a mill for Paul Bernard! :lol:

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

You only have to look at his performance in the game against PSG in February to know that he has the ability to win games at the very top level on his own. It won't happen though, good old fashioned story leaking from either and or both PSG and Neymar's agents.

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

Would you rather watch a genius at work or listen to some fatty greeting about her ex

:lol::lol:

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

I'd pay good money to watch Adele sit on Neymars face and suffocate him. Now that would be a snuff movie worth watching. Parrot heided khunt.