Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 140 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

He most definitely is. He really stepped up to the plate the last couple of years when Messi was injured/suspended/off-form. There was a spell when he really seemed to be thriving at being the main man. He's definitely good enough IMO. 

Totally agree. He has stepped up since the Brazil World Cup.

On 18/07/2017 at 5:11 PM, dandydunn said:

37 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

(Along with Pedro having lost the dressing room already).

He should've put arrow signs up pointing to it, when he was decorating Ibrox with his motivational phrases. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd be surprised at the first part of that post but not the second.

Not sure how good this source is to be fair as it's the first snippet I've received.  However, if there's any truth in it, I'd hope McInnes was "moving heaven and earth" to get Miller to the Dons.  Appreciate Miler is a boyhood Hibs fan though and perhaps where he wants to finish off his career.....

36 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Appreciate Miler is a boyhood Hibs fan though and perhaps where he wants to finish off his career.....

Did he not say something along those lines in the press recently when it looked like he was going to be released by Rangers this summer that he would like one last shot at Hibs before hanging up his boots?

Emilio Izaguirre finally away to some Saudi outfit and we get £1.25m! I'll miss Izzy, he's been a good servant albeit his mistakes let us down at times. Steven Caulker from QPR looks like a real possibility.....could be a great buy if Brendan can sort his head out. ?

Opening up Neil Lennons war chest, Hibs swooped to beat off a string of top European clubs for highly rated  Lithuanian forward Deivydas Matulevicius.  

Well thats if it was in the Daily Record and it was an ugly sister signing a player. ;)

The boy is 6ft 3 and got 33 caps.  No fecking idea if he is any good though. 

4 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Not sure how good this source is to be fair as it's the first snippet I've received.  However, if there's any truth in it, I'd hope McInnes was "moving heaven and earth" to get Miller to the Dons.  Appreciate Miler is a boyhood Hibs fan though and perhaps where he wants to finish off his career.....

If he's leaving rangers and staying in Scotland pretty much every prem team should be sniffing about him

His time in the original green was a mixed bag, a bit of a headless chicken until mixu schooled him then goals against the old firm and hertz got him his "big move" only scored 12 goals for hibs so not exactly the returning hero

On 20/07/2017 at 11:49 AM, slasher said:

Emilio Izaguirre finally away to some Saudi outfit and we get £1.25m! I'll miss Izzy, he's been a good servant albeit his mistakes let us down at times. Steven Caulker from QPR looks like a real possibility.....could be a great buy if Brendan can sort his head out. ?

Caulker is an interesting one. Didn't realise he had such bad problems. If, as you say, Roger's can straighten him out he'll be worth the money. Looked a very solid and capable defender when he broke through. 

Alternatively he might just be a total waste of cash. 

Over to Uncle Brendan. ?

Good to see teams like hubs and ehberdeen looking strong again  for the new season with good managers. Sadly I still don't think any team will be able to lay a significant glove on Celtic and they'll repeat an unbeaten season which is inevitably going to be scoffed at. (Rightly or wrongly,taking into account squad budgets)

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Code for "I'm making shit up"

look at me post.

Rumours on AFC Chat that Hayes is being investigated for "betting with inside information". 

May well be shite though.