Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 147 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

To be honest I think the fans were on the verge of chipping in to pay a club to take him so the fee is pretty immaterial! 

Yeah, that's fair enough. I'm just informing Debian, who seemed pretty gleeful about his £1 million figure. 

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, that's fair enough. I'm just informing Debian, who seemed pretty gleeful about his £1 million figure. 

More shocked!!  Anyway, Ipswich website has changed £1m to 'substantial fee', and more importantly we've got rid of an underperforming player for money.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:26 AM, sbcmfc said:

Would Steve Mclaren be ok with working under Levein as 1st team coach?

Decent chance they'd have had a similar structure at Twente I'd guess. Not sure if it would put off some of the more experienced coaches all the same?

Exactly why I think we will end up with another one of Levein's puppets. Hopefully Levein is on his way out. Nothing good comes from that man interfering with anything that happens on the football pitch. He needs to walk away for the good of the club. Can't imagine anyone of any worth wanting to work under him. McLaren has achieved more than Levein could ever dream of... saying that, I very much doubt Levein actually dreams of success, just not losing too heavily. 

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

4 year deal is a cracker for you if he's fit. 

Yep, and the 'if' is valid

4 year deals (hopefully) don't get handed out on the 'potential' of being fit. Surely?

That said, I think (Pray, given finances) we will have done the homework.

Either that or Deek really does have Wiggy by the meat & two veg......

5 minutes ago, Redz said:

Yep, and the 'if' is valid

4 year deals (hopefully) don't get handed out on the 'potential' of being fit. Surely?

That said, I think (Pray, given finances) we will have done the homework.

Either that or Deek really does have Wiggy by the meat & two veg......

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sitting
Two weeks ago at the baseball he told me about Aberdeen's interest but for obvious reasons I had to keep it quiet.

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Two weeks ago at the baseball he told me about Aberdeen's interest but for obvious reasons I had to keep it quiet.

Why - You're not renowned for being quiet FFS ? :lol:

Regardless - Our 'interest' has been well documented for months, it's his fitness for a 4 yr deal that's interesting. (Concerning)

PS I had you down as waaaaaay thinner in real life, and DD wishes to know if that's your wife between yer legs :P

8 minutes ago, Redz said:

Regardless - Our 'interest' has been well documented for months, it's his fitness for a 4 yr deal that's interesting. (Concerning)

PS I had you down as waaaaaay thinner in real life, and DD wishes to know if that's your wife between yer legs :P

I'll have you know his wife and I have often shared a comment or two. 

No Chinese whispers here please, thank you very much :lol:

16 minutes ago, Redz said:

That lassie is a barmaid at my local. There was 4 guys and She wanted to come. She's a total tomboy. Funny as but you just ken she pishes standing up. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sittingVery cool! :ok:

Dinna ken ye wur a quine, tho (an able te keep quiet anaw?) Brilliant! 

That poor young laddie by the end of the night really was asking himself who the fvck was Stevie May. I must've been an annoying cvnt. :lol:

Pretty chuffed with May. 4 years a long deal but I'm sure we've done diligence on his fitness. Sure he'll need a few games to get settled in but if he's the guy I remember then will be excellent for us. 

Suspect that spells the end for Storey. 

Now Rooney for Moult please!!

1 hour ago, Redz said:

:lol: